Funtimes the ballerina. That's a new one. :mellow:

Any theories about Nathan and the TARDIS? :ph34r:

There's no mention of her propping her foot on the table, so I must presume that this--

ballerina-02.jpg

--is what she's doing. :P

(Nathan is a descendant of the Ponds, hence the vibrant ginger hair and the fascination with the Doctor. :ph34r:)

There's no mention of her propping her foot on the table, so I must presume that this--

ballerina-02.jpg

(Nathan is a descendant of the Ponds, hence the vibrant ginger hair and the fascination with the Doctor. :ph34r:)

I was picturing something more like this: 

b58d4ee92ea8535871a1070fc467da00.jpg

but without the kiss. Yours works too, though. :P 

(And since the Doctor never just, you know, landed in New Jersey and drove to New York to visit, Nathan grew up with legends and stories, but no appearances. Makes sense to me. :ph34r:

ballerina-02.jpg

The picture doesn't work for me. :ph34r: Maybe my mind just can't handle ballerina Funtimes. :P

Wait, Nathan is one of River's regenerations? :blink:

Edited by Edgedancer

I was picturing something more like this: 

b58d4ee92ea8535871a1070fc467da00.jpg

but without the kiss. Yours works too, though. :P

(And since the Doctor never just, you know, landed in New Jersey and drove to New York to visit, Nathan grew up with legends and stories, but no appearances. Makes sense to me. :ph34r:

Without the kiss? With Nathan in the room, I'm not sure that's the most plausible scenario. :P

(To be fair, we don't know that Eleven never did stop by, once he'd gotten over his initial emotional breakdown. :P)

The picture doesn't work for me. :ph34r: Maybe my mind just can't handle ballerina Funtimes. :P

Wait, Nathan is one of River's regenerations? :blink:

Would her tutu look something like this?

rainbow_ballerina_by_magda_lina-d5qikj2.

Also.

nl_images_fi_river_song_spoilers_10_12_2

In honor of Halloween, I have pony-Epicified a classic song from the timeless Nightmare Before Christmas. The resulting mangled abomination I have called...

... Making Epics.

Enjoy. :ph34r:

0ecb431a20eb54af150cadadb87e948b.png

Well. 

It seems Calamity! The Musical might challenge Sweeney Todd for the title of Most Disturbing Musical of All Time. :mellow: 

In honor of Halloween, I have pony-Epicified a classic song from the timeless Nightmare Before Christmas. The resulting mangled abomination I have called...

... Making Epics.

Enjoy. :ph34r:

0ecb431a20eb54af150cadadb87e948b.png

A Hallowen piece without Nighthound? :huh: Oh well, still a fantastic work. :P

I actually did consider a panel with Nighthound and Red together, but then I realized I'd find myself compelled to burn my laptop if I allowed such an image onto it. :P

Well, there's other options, like Nighthound with Bloody Mary and Lucentia or with Neverthere or Ray or with... dead civillians... or just Nighthound period. :mellow: Yeah, you may have made the right call. :P

I think Nighthound adheres to a mangled version of the Elf Code from Elf

1. Treat every day like Halloween. 

2. There's room for everyone on my kill list. 

3. The best way to spread Halloween fear is flirting with Red for all to hear. 

He keeps rule 3 a bit more open but appart from that you pretty much got it down. :P

I think Nighthound adheres to a mangled version of the Elf Code from Elf

1. Treat every day like Halloween. 

2. There's room for everyone on my kill list. 

3. The best way to spread Halloween fear is flirting with Red for all to hear. 

Fun fact: the only known witness to Nighthound winking is currently in a psychiatric hospital, screaming 24 hours per day.

#factsthataren'tfunatall

Fun fact: the only known witness to Nighthound winking is currently in a psychiatric hospital, screaming 24 hours per day.

#factsthataren'tfunatall

Nighthound then stopped winking, because he preferes keeping his victims for longer than that. :ph34r:

By the way, who wants to go next in Altermind's office? Mailliw?