Heya

Deekay

Hi everyone,

I am a massive Sanderson fan. I randomly bought Way of Kings one day because I was looking for a new book to read, not having read any of his work before. I couldn't put the book down but once I did finish it I quickly moved straight onto the Mistborn series as well as warbreaker etc and yes the Shardhunt did bring me out of the shadows ;P

Hello, Deekay.  The first thing you should know about this site is that I am in charge of all mustaches.  I have appointed myself to this position and refuse to acknowledge any other mustache authority other than my own.

Also, @Shardlet...maybe I'm losing my mind, but has your Eye ALWAYS been the Double Eye?  I could have sworn it used to be a regular old blue eye...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Deekay.  The first thing you should know about this site is that I am in charge of all mustaches.  I have appointed myself to this position and refuse to acknowledge any other mustache authority other than my own.

Also, @Shardlet...maybe I'm losing my mind, but has your Eye ALWAYS been the Double Eye?  I could have sworn it used to be a regular old blue eye...

It's always been a double-eye, but the surrounding area used to be flesh-toned rather than the grey it is now. Creeped me out, I must say.  :unsure:

I should have gone back to the original for Halloween to creep you out again.  Maybe should have made the pupil red or something.

• Chaos locked this topic