24 hour time format?

Binnut

Hmmm, let me see.

All right. Here is the unfortunate news. I can change the format for those timestamps, but it would change it for the whole board. There is no member setting for adjusting it, and frankly there should be, but it is what it is I guess.

This Is Kind of sad, not the fact that the forum lacks the setting but that the problem exists, that there is no universally accepted format. It's a nightmare!

No honestly I have nightmares of this, that we in hundreds of years still haven't agreed on the time format or the 'to be or not to be of the metric system' and the Celsius/Fahrenheit/Kelvin, the design of phone chargers or that most people still won't be able to do more then to order a beer in English (or Mandarin or whatever).

I wake in the middle of the night all sweaty and shaking from this kind of dreams!

Eine bier, bitte, Grosse bier! Una cerveza, por favor. Cervesa grande! One beer for him and two for me, the biggest you've got!

The point gets across. No matter how you measure it, the largest beer around are going to be big enough ;)

Edit: What did I write to make that smiley?

Edited by Djerf