This is Really Weird but HI.

Recca

I am Recca I don't usually post stuff on sites like this but the second I started reading Way of King, theories I fell in love with this site. I have read most of Brandon Sanderson books but I never heard of the Cosmere theory until today. So HI, this is really weird.

Edited by Recca

Hi, and welcome to the forums. This was my first as well...

Anyway, have a delicious welcome cookie and an introductory upvote.

My first forum too. :ph34r:

I am Recca I don't usually post stuff on sites like this but the second I started reading Way of King, theories I fell in love with this site. I have read most of Brandon Sanderson books but I never heard of the Cosmere theory until today. So HI, this is really weird.

Welcome to the forum! Have a metalmind and a cookie!

Another Cookie Awesome  :D  :D Thank you.

People here really must like cookies or hate them to have so many to spare.

There is a group called the Dark Alley that gives out evil cookies that control you with hemalurgic spikes. To combat this, I created the Light Alley, which gives out metalminds, which are harmless and very helpful.

Kipper was trying to poison you. Don't trust him!

Hello Recca! It's always good to see new people who have no idea about the cosmere :) It's pretty exciting! You might want to read Mistborn, though. There are some big spoilers for Mistborn 3 floating around.

I hope you like it here! I promise I won't spike you.

(That's a reference to something in Mistborn ;) )

There is a group called the Dark Alley that gives out evil cookies that control you with hemalurgic spikes. To combat this, I created the Light Alley, which gives out metalminds, which are harmless and very helpful.

Hemalurgy... evil? Nonsense, misunderstood at worst... Also you know metalminds can be used as Hemalurgic spikes right? ;)

I have read Mistborn I own the whole series so I do know what Hemalurgy is. I have also already read Warbreaker, Elantris, and I also own all of Stormlight Archive. Way of king is actually my favorite book right now (I can't find any books that come close to beating it expect Mistborn). But I am reading all of the Mistborn books in order to prepare for the new books coming out. 

Edited by Recca

I have read Mistborn I own the whole series so I do know what Hemalurgy is. I have also already read Warbreaker, Elantris, and I also own all of Stormlight Archive. Way of king is actually my favorite book right now (I can't find any books that come close to beating it expect Mistborn). But I am reading all of the Mistborn books in order to prepare for the new books coming out. 

Read Reckoners and Alcatraz. They're amazing.

I have already read Reckoners (I just couldn't remember how to spell it in my last post) I thought about reading Alcatraz sometime ago but I got caught up in a different series. Over the summer I had to many books too read at once. Now I don't want to get into another series until Mistborn comes out so I have been rereading some books. 

Poison? What kind?

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome. I see that you were introduced to two of our many alleys, but I'd like to invite you to a clan/guild that isn't alley based, the Knights Awkward. We have bookies! They're like cookies but they taste like characters! Or you don't have too :P there are plenty of groups to join, or you don't have to at all. Nevertheless, we're all glad to have you on 17th shard!