Forum problum

Joe I think they are talking about the "Newest post by" column.

If you look in each subforum, threads are /always/ attributed to the person who started them directly under the thread title (i.e. "Thread Title Here" started by XXX).  The column on the right lists when the most recent post was added and who it was added by.  In the forum index this is condensed and just shows what thread the most recent post was in and who made it.

Joe I think they are talking about the "Newest post by" column.

If you look in each subforum, threads are /always/ attributed to the person who started them directly under the thread title (i.e. "Thread Title Here" started by XXX).  The column on the right lists when the most recent post was added and who it was added by.  In the forum index this is condensed and just shows what thread the most recent post was in and who made it.

yeah thats what I mean

Yes, that's how it works. On the forum index it will list the most recent poster. This is how it should be, so then if you are only on the forum index you can see immediately if someone has posted in said topic.