So, I recently found this awesome game on Kickstarter. It's called TUG. It's similar in concept to Minecraft of Terraria, but it's designed by scientists and professors in such a way that by playing the game, you directly effect how the game is designed. How do major events progress? Which ancient cultures are discovered? What is the economy like? What is the level of magic, or technology, or science? What new items, spells, skills, or world elements will the developers implement next? You, as the player, get to decide!

Also, the art is gorgeous:

c919c141fd27bbf58c8097deb812b3c6_large.j

There are still a couple days left in the Kickstarter if you want to buy in and get Alpha/Beta access, or you could wait a while, see what all of this is really about, and get the game when it releases in January 2015. Or you could not buy it at all if you don't want to. It's up to you.

Since private servers are a thing you can do in TUG, I'm thinking of starting one for Sharders when the option goes live, if enough people are interested. So what do you say? Who wants to explore new worlds together? :D

Edited by KChan

Maybe if someone gets one of the tiers that comes with gift copies, they'll give one to you. ;)

That someone would be pretty awesome and amazing ;)

I need to play Minecraft more. I bought it, and then basically haven't touched it since then due to all the REDACTING school work I've had. Six more days... :D