Zayde

Hi, I'm Zayde. I've mostly stalked Brandon's sites since I've become a fan, but I figured with the launching of this site, I might become a little more involved. Being a big fan of The Wheel of Time, I naturally looked into him when he was chosen to complete it, and since then he's become my favorite writer. Also, I've started trying to look into a larger variety of authors than what I currently read, but a lack of money and such good releases like The Way of Kings and Towers of Midnight have set that plan back a little bit. Not to mention my video game addiction that needs feeding as well. And when inspiration strikes me, I'll try my hand at writing, but I haven't written anything for a long while except for a short story about half a year ago that's in need of some strong editing in the last third.

So, yea. I'll try to not lurk (or split my infinitives, or have long run-on sentences, or overuse parenthetical statements), but band camp is in full swing this week so I'm not going to have much time on my computer until classes start next week.

• 2 weeks later...

This one time at band camp I was too exhausted to do anything but collapse and fall asleep when I got home. 8am to 10pm days are pretty gnarly. But it was lots of fun. And no, there were no instruments molested in the making of this band camp. Except for that one trombone, and they were totally asking for it.

Thank you for the kind welcome.

• Chaos locked this topic