Crafty Games @ GenCon 2015

WeiryWriter

I tried going to this link as I would like to stay up to date on the information, and the link is broken. Did they take it down? Or are only certain people able to view it?

Hmm, yeah the link is gone, guess it was a temporary link. The post I linked to is currently 4th down on their facebook page

• 3 months later...

I asked Crafty Games about the status of this on Facebook and got a reply:

"We put off the November date (for Kickstarter) to give the project a little more breathing room (glad we did, too - this month is flooded with great Kickstarters!). First quarter next year is our new rough timeline."

• 1 month later...

I pinged Crafty Games on Facebook and got this response:

We're making good progress with the game. The art list is done and art orders are commencing now. We're working on the surrounding graphics for the game and the primary, uh, "problem" on that side, which are the Problem cards. (They contain a lot of information and so they're very dense, but we want art on them because they sit on the table more than any other cards in the component list, It's a challenge, and a work in progress.)

We'll be Kickstarting in the next few months - no specific date yet, as we have to play it by ear as we pull things together - and we'll show off what we can by then. 

We're still looking at releasing the game into stores this year, though it won't make Gen Con, unfortunately. Just too much left to do before then.
Edited by masaru

• 2 months later...

Alex is at Gamestorm this weekend in Vancouver, WA (just outside Portland). He'll be in Discovery Room C (near the front) from 11 AM - 4 PM on Saturday, so come try the ‪#‎Mistborn‬ : House War board game and/or our upcoming Nosh card game.

If you're interested in Game Design & Storytelling, check the panel schedule. He'll be participating in those discussions as well...

• Chaos locked this topic