Hi

Arkadia

Hello, everyone!

I've first discovered the Mistborn series because of GoodReads. I was quite hesitant to read it at first but I am glad I did. Mind blown! It was then followed by Stormlight Archive, Warbreaker, and Rithmatist. I am yet to read Elantris. The book seems to be elusive where I come from.

Um, hi again. *cricket sound*

welcome! :) glad you've come to join us! these forums are awesome and you can ask absolutely anything. someone (not me) will have a good answer. 

So out of the books you've read so far.. which did you like the most? :D

Can I say all? :D I'd say I like Way of Kings the most for there is really something endearing on the last few chapters, but Mistborn will always be something to me as it is the first ones I've read.

I've just been in this forum for almost a day but I can already feel my soul being slowly sucked in. Is that normal?

(Pardon the English, it is not my first language.)

your english is literally spot on. Better than mine and i've grown up in Australia speaking english for all my 20 odd years haha

My first Sanderson book was The Way of Kings. so it'll always be my favourite. but Mistborn also holds a special place.. i agree though, they're all perfect!!!

They're healthy - starts coughing up crumbs and small slivers of metal - and delicious... I serve the overmind. I will not question. Bow before the Dark Alley. I serve the overmind. I obey. I serve the overmind.

Edited by Adamir

Hello and welcome to the 17th Shard! I got Elantris through amazon, maybe you could try that?

They're healthy - starts coughing up crumbs and small slivers of metal - and delicious... I serve the overmind. I will not question. Bow before the Dark Alley. I serve the overmind. I obey. I serve the overmind.

Looks like someone forgot to lock alley 39 again, but it will be taken care of.

Edited by Redbird

But cookies are deli- oh, never mind. 

Redbird, I might do that. I am still waiting for the update of a bookstore about the stocks of their books.

On a random note, it seems I have a lot of re-reading to do. I browsed the site and there are a lot of interesting details I missed on the books.

Helpful tip - if you feel your post-reputation ratio is getting a bit low, go to the Sanderson Memes thread and put down any image with a caption vaguely related to one of his books. 10-30 upvotes or your money back.

Disclaimer: I did not realize the rep gold mine it was when I first put two captions there; and no, I am not planning to post again (though temptation may strike), as it seems a tiny bit unfair to get 22 rep for three minutes of effort (most of which was finding a website to make the memes on) compared to one hour of theorizing.

Helpful tip - if you feel your post-reputation ratio is getting a bit low, go to the Sanderson Memes thread and put down any image with a caption vaguely related to one of his books. 10-30 upvotes or your money back.

Disclaimer: I did not realize the rep gold mine it was when I first put two captions there; and no, I am not planning to post again (though temptation may strike), as it seems a tiny bit unfair to get 22 rep for three minutes of effort (most of which was finding a website to make the memes on) compared to one hour of theorizing.

Thank you. I am bad at theorizing and creating memes, but I'll try.