Which would look cuter with fangs, do you think—a brindle pug? 

1.jpg

A fawn pug? 

fawn-pug-dog-relaxing-bowser-21431432.jp

Or, if Chimera has access to some more exclusive breeders, a rarer silver pug? 

silver-pug.jpg

Edit: Oh my gosh, there's also this: 

3rd-generation-merle-pug-for-sale-54afd0

The brindle pug, solely because it would look the most like something that just hopped out of Doctor Funtimes' Guide to Ice Age Superpredators. :lol:

"The saber pug would surprise its prey by being CUTE at it and then POW! No more prey. No more hungry. Just a happy, happy saber pug." :P

Not to be outdone, Lightwards commands Backtrack to peer into the past to track down a prehistoric saber pug and determine where to find one's bones. Backtrack has a very long and unfruitful day. :P

Um. I want to post another meme, but I'm too busy pondering the horror of Nicholas Cage playing Doctor Funtimes to think of one. :mellow::o

I've heard he has a pet octopus that he watches, and he incorporates what he learns from watching that octopus into his acting. 

I'm not saying he's the actor I'd choose. I am saying he might find it easier than most to get into character. :P 

nhw5z.jpg

nhw31.jpg

Laughed. So fracking hard.

Oh, and for the Random epic making of the day:

Chair:

Primary Power:

Chair Cellphone:

Can comunicate with chairs.

This power is very limited since chairs can't talk. So the only thing he really gets from the chairs are the color of the pants of whoever sat on them in the last 24 hours. This power is also involuntary, so going as far as touching a chair will set It off.

Chair is an epic who before Calamity was an athlete in top notch shape, he was very intelligent and had a promising future, he also knew 7 diferent lenguages and was a BLAST at parties. It seemed as if the world smiled at him. Then Calamity came. Soon after Calamity arrived Chair found out he could communication with chairs, and his life was ruined.

He was almost killed by The Reckoners 7 diferent times, and no place wanted him since he was an epic, and he didn't have an impressive power, plus, to top It off, Calamity had given him a HUGE corruption, so much that if he Even dared to go as far as to touch a chair, he started threatening to death people around him. He wasn't fun at parties anymore.

Chair just sort off wanders from town to town, avoiding chairs and trying to pass off as a vanilla. He despises Throne, an epic who thinks of himself better than him just because his power is to Telekinetically LIFT chairs.

Also, his life totally sucks.

Weakness: Chinese Takeout.

Edited by Random_illuminati

Something tells me Funtimes and Princess GOOD would get along.  

EDIT:  Make that Funtimes, Princess GOOD, and Shiny Sparkle :).  We can call them the Sparkly Trinity.  

Huh. The hotel I'm staying at the night before I actually head out has wi-fi, and my friend wasn't using his laptop.

So anyway, I was hashing out some posts to Kobold to use while I was gone, and realized that I could honestly just post the first one right now. Seeing as how The Dalles hasn't seen an update in two sparking weeks, I hope it's a welcome contribution.  ;)

On that topic, actualy do any characters have pets we don't know about yet? With some characters, especially Portland we can definetly say no but as far as we know Scribbler or Vondra for example could have a pet at home.

And if Vondra does not have a pet, what kind of pet do you think would suit him Kobold? *wink wink nudge nudge*

I think I may have mentioned Scribbler having a dog at some points but it's not in my notes on her backstory, regardless it's now been added so consider it canon that the Lockser family does indeed on a dog of some as yet undescribed breed.

Something tells me Funtimes and Princess GOOD would get along.  

EDIT:  Make that Funtimes, Princess GOOD, and Shiny Sparkle :).  We can call them the Sparkly Trinity.  

...That could turn out interesting. Now we only need a GOOD pony.

Now, on to the party cave.

The better question I think is if she gave him a tattoo. :ph34r:

...That could turn out interesting. Now we only need a GOOD pony.

Now, on to the party cave.

The better question I think is if she gave him a tattoo. :ph34r:

….I was going to google "party cave," but I'm afraid of the internet. :mellow: 

I like to think the tattoo, if she gave him one, said "awesome," so her dog would automatically be the most awesome thing in the room. That, or "Deathwish allergy," meaning Deathwish immediately dissolves into a puddle of sneezing and sniffling when he comes within thirty feet of the dog. :ph34r: 

….I was going to google "party cave," but I'm afraid of the internet. :mellow:

I like to think the tattoo, if she gave him one, said "awesome," so her dog would automatically be the most awesome thing in the room. That, or "Deathwish allergy," meaning Deathwish immediately dissolves into a puddle of sneezing and sniffling when he comes within thirty feet of the dog. :ph34r:

You didn't watch the newest MLP episode yet?

I wonder what else you could write on a dog.

I was leaning towards a beagle but why not mix some pug in there I guess. :P

Well there you haveit folks, Scribbler is the proud owner of a Puggle.

Awww :wub: