Sanderson 20 Questions

No. I'll give a hint. Thousands have seen it, but very few managed to tell about it.

Does it kill those who see it?

Wipe their memories?

"Just not talked about" for societal reasons?

The Everstorm.

Nah. Only WoK. And that isn't smaller and larger than a person.

Same with Szeth's Oathstone. And neither of these are in the real world.

Death spren appear only in the middle of the book and not in reality.

Shardplate appears throughout, isn't deadly so unlikely, and is flexible, in a way. Also not real.

Edited by Turos

Is it on:

Roshar?

Scadrial?

Nalthis?

The Everstorm.

Nah. Only WoK. And that isn't smaller and larger than a person.

Same with Szeth's Oathstone. And neither of these are in the real world.

Death spren appear only in the middle of the book and not in reality.

Shardplate appears throughout, isn't deadly so unlikely, and is flexible, in a way. Also not real.

It is none of these. It only appears on Roshar.

Only seen twice, once in the beginning and once at the end could mean its on the front cover and at the end of the book. So that means its Eshonai, except she is in WoR and she appears twice in the WoK if I recall correctly.

The other assumption is that it is the shardblade, Oathbringer. This is seen sometimes when read, but you would not be reffering to its locations in the book, except that you must because it only appears on the front cover, not the back.

The next is the chasms. These are on both covers. Many die if they ever seen the bottoms, or only the dead see them, besides some bridge crews. Unlikely.

The last you have already said is incorrect: The storm, either the Everstorm, which it isn't, or a highstorm.

By pure logic, my answer must be that the thing is that greatshell on Dalinar's banner! :o

EDIT: Wait, is it the Blackthorn version of Dalinar?

Edited by Turos

Only seen twice, once in the beginning and once at the end could mean its on the front cover and at the end of the book. So that means its Eshonai, except she is in WoR and she appears twice in the WoK if I recall correctly.

The other assumption is that it is the shardblade, Oathbringer. This is seen sometimes when read, but you would not be reffering to its locations in the book, except that you must because it only appears on the front cover, not the back.

The next is the chasms. These are on both covers. Many die if they ever seen the bottoms, or only the dead see them, besides some bridge crews. Unlikely.

The last you have already said is incorrect: The storm, either the Everstorm, which it isn't, or a highstorm.

By pure logic, my answer must be that the thing is that greatshell on Dalinar's banner! :o

EDIT: Wait, is it the Blackthorn version of Dalinar?

Congratulations. You are correct. It is indeed the chasms.

Edited by Silverblade5