aluminum feruchemy theory

vertigo 1

Hey guys, its been a long time, but I have finally made my second theory! It regards to the function of aluminum feruchemy. we all know by now that aluminum stores identity and we have all questioned exactly what that does. My completely foundationless theory is that a trueself ferring can use his powers to become a jack-of-all-trades. the aluminum would store his identity, which would result in losing everything that marked him as unique, then he would revert to normal when he stopped storing. Then, when he tapped, he could become a master at any skill he had studied in a book. So Trueself Tim, a famous engineer, spent the last few days storing his identity, during which, he couldn't have designed a popsicle stick bridge. Also during this time he read a book about fending off multiple attackers, the only experience he's had with the skill. on his way to work, three toughs jumped him. drawing on his aluminummind, he instantly became a master of self defense. this is my theory in its entirety and has no evidence to support it whatsoever. However, if it is true, then keepers just became a LOT scarier. At the very least, you can use this in the MAG, where the players can make their own rules about the metals of they wish.

Emperor's Soul involves a good amount of feels, juicy realmatic stuff, and lifehacking your creaky detainment room into a luxury suite even more fancy than the emperor's room itself with a bunch of stamps.

You should read it.

• Chaos locked this topic