Hurt'n'Heal Epics (Steelheart and Firefight spoilers)

10 Metronome

10 Soulcaster

9 Bone

9 Savannah 

4 Brighthead

18 Inhuman

9 Deathskull 

11 Substance

There has seemingly been some confusion with the votes over the last few people. I edited Winter's list to correct it as much as is possible. I have ignored Blackhoof's post, as he voted for an already dead Epic. Winter's mostly reflected Phattemers, except it looked like she took 3 of Substance, not 2, and she listed Brighthead has having 8 health, not 4. Also, I added Savannah back in, who got dropped near the start of the previous page somehow.

I feel invisible, like no one is reading the last few posts I've made here... :/

Fine, I'll take matters into my own hands and put the votes back on track with my own turn.

8 Metronome
10 Soulcaster
  9 Bone
  8 Savannah 
  5 Brighthead
17 Inhuman
  9 Deathskull 
12 Substance

If you think it looks oddly different to the previous version, check the last couple posts I made in this thread.

I fear you copied a previous point in the game. I slew Moldbreaker half a dozen posts ago.

EDIT: Though it was useful, because Savannah got dropped from the list at the top of the page, somehow. I edited my previous post to add them back in.

sorry about that! :(

Metronome 6

Soulcaster 9

Bone 9

Savannah 8

Brighthead 3

Inhuman 18

Deathskull 10

Substqnce 12

Just pointing out that I think Inhuman jumped from 11 to 17 at some point.

Also how dare you pick on Metronome! Vengence shall be swift and merciless!

It jumped from 17 to 11 to 17 (I think Blackhoof copied the wrong post at that point - he hurt a epic we'd killed a few turns previous). His post highlighted the fact that Savannah got completely dropped from the list though. I discounted that particular post of Blackhoofs, (there were a few posts after) and fixed it up in one of my posts, so I'm quite sure that the current counts are correct.

sorry about that!  :(

No matter, it's all fixed!

6 Metronome

8 Soulcaster

8 Bone

8 Savannah 

3 Brighthead

18 Inhuman

10 Deathskull 

13 Substance

Edited by Haelbarde

We shall see then, my wintery friend.

Metronome 6

SoulCaster 8

Bone 8

Savannah 8

Brighthead 3

Inhuman 17 [HURT]

Deathskull 10

Substance 12 [HEAL]

Look, we are getting nowhere, what if we just bump Substance and inhuman to finals, and then we decide who goles into the championship?