3DS and DS

Nightfury

So I went and looked around and I can't see anyone who has posted about this yet, so I figured I would. So I spend some time playing on my DSi or my new 3DS so I have two questions. One: Does anyone else have one? Two: What are some fun games you know of or have?

Personally I like Kingdom Hearts 358/2 and Ocarina of Time 3D and I now understand how The Legend of Zelda got it's big kickoff. I am very interested in what you all have to say.

I have a 3DS.

I like it pretty alright.

My favorite has definitely been Super Mario 3D Land. I also liked Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus Uprising.

I have Zelda, but I honestly can't play through that game for the fifth time. I *do* appreciate the massive graphics upgrade it received. Maybe I'll get back to it on a rainy day.

Right now I'm playing Pokemon Black 2, though that's not actually a 3DS game. In the near future, I'll probably get New Super Mario Bros 2 and Paper Mario.

And Super Smash Bros 3DS when they finally make it.

I'm way excited for Super Smash Bros 3DS. I was so glad they were making another one. I just hope it lives up to expectations.

Two games I want to get are Kid Icarus Uprising and Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Distance Drop. I'm kinda wary of Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon Black 2 just cause I'm not sure whether they're any good. I got Pokemon Black and I was kinda dissapointed by the lack of things to do post-game so I'm not sure whether to try the second. Mario Kart 7 I'm just not sure what they added to it. That's just how I view things