I was literally just about to post that as an idea... can you read minds?

*Reaches slowly for tinfoil hat*

No, of course not! How could you possibly think that?

*Discretely removes mind reading hat*  :ph34r:

Wait a minute. Which character of mail-mi's has the ability to read minds? :o

Are you possibly suggesting that Reader is based off of me? How could you? I can't even--ugh. That's it. Kobold, Janine will never love you! :P

Know how Reader can look at a person and know everything about them? mail-mi can look at an avatar and know everything that person is about to post. :P

:ph34r:

Wait... does this mean we're all going to start gaining the abilities of all our characters? :D

I will be all-powerful!!!!!!

:ph34r:

All I get are the abilities to see into the past to tell where dinosaurs died, and the ability to resurrect fossils. :(

...wait a minute. :ph34r:

I will make it rain jellybeans as I flee from Voidus who now has the powers of Metronome! :P

The only thing more powerful than an insane Hemalurgy enthusiast with the awesome powers of Metronome?

An insane Hemalurgy enthusiast with the awesome powers of both Metronome AND the great Flowerface!

Tremble before my might!

I shall punctually cause you all to get a slightly stuffy nose!

Mwahahahahahahahaha!

All I get are the abilities to see into the past to tell where dinosaurs died, and the ability to resurrect fossils. :(

...wait a minute. :ph34r:

Well, I can teleport around and clean things. 

My mom is going to love me. :P

So for a complete list based only on major characters:
Kobold will be an incredibly snarky (I refuse to believe that Snarkiness isn't Sam's Epic power) resurrecting Necromancer with past seeing abilities, incredible leg strength, mental prowess and the ability to grow and shrink objects.

Twilyght will be a matter manipulating, teleporting empath with double healing gifting abilities (From both Koschei and Panacea and also kindof the Unicyclist), resurrection and mathematical distortions while simultaneously using Autumns Epic power to not be an Epic despite having an awesome name and also upstanding morals.

Edge will be a whiny (Lucentia's unmentioned ability) diamond creator with healing, enhanced physical abilities, some mind control abilities the ability to teleport and explode things in sparkles, manipulate blood and create portals with it, resurrect and manipulate white objects and create incredible pressure from the metal.

Joe will have power neutralizing and a basilisk stare, impenetrable skin, a murphionic field, actualization and the ability to be a water manipulating pirate or a teleporting batman.

Mail-Mi will be a teleporting cleaner with telepathy who can create busses.

Mailliw will be a flying illusionist with minor fire and electric abilities, also electric lasers, can create chimeric creatures and is capable of manipulating friction and gravity, creating forcefields and altering density and manipulating resonant frequencies.

Winter will be a mist controlling blood manipulator with danger sense, light manipulation and teleportation.

Voidus will be a shadow manipulating, resurrecting momentum manipulator with astral projection, ink manipulation and actualization, spatial distortion, steel creation and  drink refilling abilities who can heal, teleport through solid objects, has radar and can kill any Vanilla with a glance.

Edited by Voidus

Hi. Sorry to interrupt anything. I was just wondering if I could join the Dallas RPG. I have some Epics in mind that I've been toying with and would love to see them in action. Thanks!

Welcome!  :) Of course we would love to have you. TwiLyght is the GM, so you can send stuff to her, and you can post your Epics here so we can critique them. 

Hi. Sorry to interrupt anything. I was just wondering if I could join the Dallas RPG. I have some Epics in mind that I've been toying with and would love to see them in action. Thanks!

Welcome! Like mail-mi said, you can send me your Epic bios (or just the weaknesses) and then post them in this thread for feedback.

Twi's the GM and Kobold has most of the control over the Dalles so it's up to them ultimately but I don't think it'll be a problem.

I'd recommend posting your character ideas here first so that they can be discussed and maybe refined if they don't quite work with the story.

Glad to have another RPer, sorry for all the ponies*. :P

*Note: not actually sorry, we love our ponies :P

It's welcome to all--though just to be clear, it's set in the Oregon city of The Dalles rather than the Texan city of Dallas. The protocol to join is simply to post your Epic's profile on the Question thread, either making the weakness public here or PMing it to TwiLyghtSansSparkles.

Can't wait to see you in the city! :D

So for a complete list based only on major characters:Kobold will be an incredibly snarky (I refuse to believe that Snarkiness isn't Sam's Epic power) resurrecting Necromancer with past seeing abilities, incredible leg strength, mental prowess and the ability to grow and shrink objects.Twilyght will be a matter manipulating, teleporting empath with double healing gifting abilities (From both Koschei and Panacea and also kindof the Unicyclist), resurrection and mathematical distortions while simultaneously using Autumns Epic power to not be an Epic despite having an awesome name and also upstanding morals.Edge will be a whiny (Lucentia's unmentioned ability) diamond creator with healing, enhanced physical abilities, some mind control abilities the ability to teleport and explode things in sparkles, manipulate blood and create portals with it, resurrect and manipulate white objects and create incredible pressure from the metal.Joe will have power neutralizing and a basilisk stare, impenetrable skin, a murphionic field, actualization and the ability to be a water manipulating pirate or a teleporting batman.Mail-Mi will be a teleporting cleaner with telepathy who can create busses.Mailliw will be a flying illusionist with minor fire and electric abilities, also electric lasers, can create chimeric creatures and is capable of manipulating friction and gravity, creating forcefields and altering density and manipulating resonant frequencies.Winter will be a mist controlling blood manipulator with danger sense, light manipulation and teleportation.Voidus will be a shadow manipulating, resurrecting momentum manipulator with astral projection, ink manipulation and actualization, spatial distortion, steel creation and  drink refilling abilities who can heal, teleport through solid objects, has radar and can kill any Vanilla with a glance.

I like this a lot! But don't forget my power to make you all drunk out of your minds. :P

Welcome! As Kobold said, make sure you realize that this is the Dalles, not Dallas. I misread that the first time too and it would've been very confusing if I hadn't realized my mistake.

Hey Joe would you mind if Longshot survived his fall through the collapsing building and developed a longstanding rivalry with Murphy?

I think I'd enjoy having a Wile Coyote to play with in increasingly absurd circumstances :P

I love it. I love it I love it I love it.

Another one. We might need a fourth city to RP in. This is getting pretty crowded.

Another one. We might need a fourth city to RP in. This is getting pretty crowded.

That's not necessarily a bad idea. If we get very many more people, The Dalles will be completely overrun--I'm already having trouble keeping up with everybody there.

I love it. I love it I love it I love it.

Great! :D Feel free to include random occurrences like mysterious explosions or collapsing buildings in Murphy's posts as a reference and I'll try to work out the story behind them. It would be a good writing exercise actually.

Probably because whenever we open a new city we all just make new characters there rather than leaving it open for newer players so they're just as full :P

Probably because whenever we open a new city we all just make new characters there rather than leaving it open for newer players so they're just as full :P

Well, I'm pretty much limited now to the characters already in play in Portland or The Dalles, so I wouldn't be able to join any new thread. So there's be no worry of me filling it up, at least.

Well, I'm pretty much limited now to the characters already in play in Portland or The Dalles, so I wouldn't be able to join any new thread. So there's be no worry of me filling it up, at least.

Same here. Until more of my characters get killed off, I wouldn't join this new city. No matter how much I want to.

There aren't any of you waiting for me, are there?

That's not necessarily a bad idea. If we get very many more people, The Dalles will be completely overrun--I'm already having trouble keeping up with everybody there.

I stopped trying to. I have absolutely no idea what is going on in the Dalles. I know there are Panda's, and Talyor swift and Another teleporter named Shiny who is kidnapping and dating Vanilla females.

That's one of the reasons I don't have a character in the Dalles.

I stopped trying to. I have absolutely no idea what is going on in the Dalles. I know there are Panda's, and Talyor swift and Another teleporter named Shiny who is kidnapping and dating Vanilla females.

All you need to know is that Edgerunner just slapped and pantsed Reader. That's the only important thing. :P

Unfortunately my Compulsion to create new Epics often overrides my sense.