Hello!

gregory

Hello, everybody! My name is, as you can probably tell by my username, Gregory. I'm happy to have joined this site! 

My experience with the work of Mr. Sanderson is limited. I'm currently reading The Alloy of Law, and I read the Mistborn trilogy a few weeks back. Besides those 3.36 books(according to my Kindle, I am 36% through The Alloy of Law), I am new. After I finish TAoL, I'm going to read The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance

My favorite character is probably Sazed(by the way, how is that pronounced? I always read it just as it is spelled, but I don't think that is right). His appearances made things feel safe and happy--even if things were far from safe and happy.  

Welcome to the forums, I hope you have some fun, be sure to check out the social guilds section, we have lots of fun there.

I'd definitely recommend making Elantris one of your first reads too, it was Brandons first published novel so it's not quite as polished as say the Stormlight Archive but I still love it and think it's great. :D

Would you like a welcome to the forums cookie?

I'd actually recommend reading Warbreaker after you finish Alloy. As well as being one of my favorite books of Brandon's, I think it works best when you read it alongside/as a companion piece/as a sequel/whatever to the Mistborn series.

Anyway, besides that, welcome!

Hi, all! Sorry for not responding sooner. I bought Warbreaker (thanks for telling me it's free, but I want Brandon to have my money and I want to read it on my Kindle), but haven't started it yet. I'm going to start it after I read the Powder Mage Trilogy--which I am going to begin tomorrow, even though I only own the first two books in the series. 

Thank you for all the responses!