Hello Cosmere!

Mestiv

Greetings everyone! :)

After some struggle I finally have an account. Thanks to Eric (Chaos) for creating an account for me, for some reason spam filter didn't like me. I found this forum while looking for more information about Brandon's books and I've been reading your theories for some time now. Finally I decided it's time to join some of the discusions and I hope we'll have good time trying to figure out Brandon's mysteries :)

As for what I have read already: Elantris, Warbreaker, Stormlight 1 and 2, Mistborn, Alloy of Law, Steelheart, Firefight, Sixth of the Dusk and Alcatraz 1. Right now I'm starting second Alcatraz book.

Yeah, I'd love a cookie :) EDIT: Oh, I see that it may be a spiked cookie... well that's too bad for me...

Edited by Mestiv

So, favourite magic system... I guess AonDor, partly because it was the first system that I've seen and partly because it requires drawing in the air which is cool :)

Sixth of the Dusk was an interesting story, although I wish we knew more about the Ones Above.

I wish we knew more about the Aons and have bigger list of them (or rather for the current list to be fully described). If I were to choose one Aon to draw I think I'd go with Aon Ene. With giving intelligence and clear mind, this Aon is by far the most flexible and useful Aon to be used in our world. My second pick would be the healing Aon, with the knowledge of all its modifiers, so I would be able to perfectly heal everything.