Hi.

Bondsmith

Hi. I just joined, which is ridiculous considering I've read almost all the Cosmere books, except Warbreaker. I'm a huge, HUGE fan of the Mistborn books, and I can't wait for Shadows of Self (and a movie adaption of the original trilogy. Come on, Hollywood!! Move your backsides!!)

cookie, also known as an HTTP cookieweb cookieInternet cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity.[1] Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items in a shopping cart) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited by the user as far back as months or years ago).

cookie, also known as an HTTP cookieweb cookieInternet cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity.[1] Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items in a shopping cart) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited by the user as far back as months or years ago).

Why, that means that a cookie sticks to your computer better than a spike to a potato in a minefield!