Sooo... This is me :-)

Kiwi

Like most introducing themselves lately, I've previously been a forum lurker and am now deciding to introduce myself (I'm so bored at work...).

I've read all of BS's published Cosmere books, some of them twice now. I first found out about him because of Wheel of Time, which was my very first set of books to read for pleasure (Probably would have been smarter to start w/ a stand alone novel, or a trilogy... but nope, not me. I had to start w/ one of the longest book series lol)

I love reading all of these wild theories on here, they make me so excited about the next book in the Cosmere. Just the huge scope behind all of his books being part of "something bigger" makes my head asplode sometimes!

So... anyways... hope to jump into some of these forum discussions and get to know some of the community here :D

- Kiwi

Welcome to the forums. We're pretty relaxed around here and are happy to hang out and answer questions you might have. Feel free to join us in the IRC channel, or just post stuff about your thoughts somewhere.

Welcome, and don't get spiked.

Wheel of Time also got me into reading Sanderson's novels (it was my first fantasy read, and I totally get what you mean, should've started out with a loner. But no. Of course not. XD)

I haven't even read The Way of Kings yet. ;~; I'm in the process, but real life keeps getting between me and probably one of the greatest books ever. I definitely can't wait until I can actually participate in all the discussions about theories.

And welcome to the forums!

• Chaos locked this topic