Hello 17th Shard!

Vikro

Hello everyone! Since im new here I thought that I would introduce myself. I go as Vikro, a character that I was puttig into a book that I was writing, but ended up scrapped. I do martial arts, and have several friends who worship the great and powerful Sanderson. I've been told not to accept any cookies, and to join the wolfpack. I think that i've read all of his books except for Legion and Alcatraz. I have a friend in the wolfpack, and another friend in the DA.

Edited by Vikro

Welcome to 17th Shard! :) Which Sanderson books have you read?  

I'm pretty sure the wolf pack you are talking about is here: http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/20603-the-pack-of-the-cosmere/

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Hello eeryone! Since im new here I thought that I would introduce myself. I go as Vikr, a character that I was puttig into a book that I was writing, but ended up scrapped. I do martial arts, and have several friends who worship the great and powerful Sanderson. I've been told not to accept any cookies, and to join the wolfpack.

Welcome! If you've already to avoid cookies then you are set.  :D

You may accept cookies from any panda offering it to you, so long as they aren't DA cookies.

Do you have a favourite book by Sanderson? Do you have friends already on the forum?

Arthur, did you notice that another panda just joined?

Also, welcome home! Have an up vote and a bamboo cookie!

Ignore all the cookie haters, if they advise you not to take cookies they must be evil, I mean who hates cookies?

That said welcome to the 17th Shard, take an upvote and a delicious, delicious cookie.

Nobody really hates cookies, especially the victims people who eat them.