any ideas on the italian translation of alloy of law?

king of nowhere

I always read BS books in english, because my brother casually got his hands on a wot book in english and after that it felt natural to continue in the same language - plus, the italian transation quite sucks: all the specific words used for the magic systems don't have a specific translation and must be invented, but they are just not the same.

I also have been able to turn a few friends of mine into bs readers, if not fans. however, their english is not as good as mine and so they have to read it in italian. my arguments that their english would be improved by reading in the original language were not enough to persuade them. also the economic argument was ineffective, despite the ludicrous price of books in italy (over 80 euros for the mistborn trilogy). so they are waiting for the translated versione.

Currently they loved the mistborn trilogy and they are looking forward to alloy of law, which hasn't yet been translated in italian. I made a google search as well as a search into the site to see if I could find a release date for the translation, but found nothing. i figured that brandon should know when his books are translated in various languages and maybe keeps the information on his site somewhere, can anyone point me to the place where I can find such information?

Or at least confirm that it don't exist so I stop looking?

Thanks

• Chaos locked this topic