limits to stamps

taveren

It's unlikely you can use a stamp to grant yourself additional Investitures, I'd hazard. We have this on Elantrifying yourself.

Source: (paraphrase)

Q: Could Shay [sic] soulcast herself into becoming an Elantrian?

A: That would be really hard. First of all, she’d have to change where she’s born, then soulcast the fact that she became an Elantrian. Even then, she’d probably look like an Elantrian, but not have any powers. There would probably need to be some kind of bridge, or she would need some kind of super push from the AonDor to make it work.
Edited by Kurkistan

I'd still wager no. Especially for Breath. Think of it this way: Breath can be given away. So if you just keep stamping yourself to have 1,000 Breath and then give them away and then stamping yourself to have 1,000 Breath...

It's the same problem as if you try to Forge a box such that it's full of gold, then take all the gold out and Forge the box all over again; only more so.

i guess it wouldn't work for breaths unless the stamp could change things for more then just the item stamped. as in if you stamped yourself in to having breaths somewhere people would lose breaths due to a rewriting of time and when the stamp went away the breaths would go back as if they were never gone. thus you couldn't give them away and stockpile the same number over and over since they would disappear after each stamp

• 2 months later...
  • Chaos locked this topic