The Cosmere Enquirer

Mistdork

Cosmere Gossip, scandals, and the Latest from the Shardworlds. Your place for every piece of juicy gossip and breaking news! From Hoid to the latest in the real breaking news from around the Cosmere. Topics in this issue include:

• Where's Marsh?
  • Breaking the Silence: Knight Radiant admits his true love is Spren, not wife 
  • And how to attract Kelsier's Shadow to you!
  • "He Spiked Me!" - Tales of Famous People Reportedly Losing Their Powers
  • Queen Sarene, Baby Bump
  • 10 Best Spots to Vocation in the Cosmere
  • Breaking News: Famous Scientist Explores Hemalurgy
  • Aluminium Cloaks; Protect yourself from Unwanted Investiture - Real or Fake?
  • Exclusive Interview: Star Playing Kalad Swears he Saw Vasher at the Coffee Shop

AD: "Worldhopping 101: Learn Everything you want to know about Worldhopping from the best teachers in the Cosmere! Limited Time Offer, and strictly not limited to those with Innate Investiture!"

Other ideas for articles? List them here! The more, the juicer!

(And thank you Blaze1616 for helping me come up with this not so fabulous idea!)

Recap of last weeks The Bachelorette: Roshar Edition Season 32! Which brother will Shallan pick: Adolin or Renarin? Or will she say "See ya!" to the brightlords and pick the brooding Kaladin? Read on to find out! (side note: that's a lot of ins...)

Jasnah Kholin: After trip to Shadesmar, she's no longer Atheist! Read to find out why!

The Scadrian Royal Wedding photos, and an inside scoop on the honeymoon Elend and Vin Venture never got!

The 17th Shard running rampant! What you should know about these dangerous world hopping terrorists!

Baby Scare: God King and Siri having twins! Aunt Vivenna not pleased!

This month in Ask Nightblood!: Raoden asks what to do about a newly discovered odd pool. Nightblood's response: DESTROY EVIL! Read more on page 18!

I think I'll stop there for now.

I feel like Skybreakers as a TV show would get closed down pretty quickly, since Naln is almost exclusively using paper-thin justifications to execute, well, everyone. That being said, it would still probably be cool.

Could you imagine a fashion competition show on Nalthis? The judges would almost certainly need to be of the Third Heightening just to fully appreciate or critique a lot of the stuff being put through. Which then begs the question- would the people at home actually be able to understand why a solid red dress is particularly skillful, nuanced, or refined?

Could you imagine a fashion competition show on Nalthis? The judges would almost certainly need to be of the Third Heightening just to fully appreciate or critique a lot of the stuff being put through. Which then begs the question- would the people at home actually be able to understand why a solid red dress is particularly skillful, nuanced, or refined?

Well, the key would be the definition of HD television. Ours is High Definition. Theirs is Heightening Definition. It accurately portrays the higher Heightenings for those not wealthy enough to attain them.

Here are some headlines

• "I married a Koloss. And had kids!" True Story Inside.
  • How to Know When a Desolation is Coming, and How to Be Ready.
  • The Latest on the Shalladin Scandal
  • "I am a Stick" Says Stick
  • Kelsier Responds to Allegations of Insanity, Citing " Us Mistborn need not make sense"
  • Alleged Hoid Sighting Confirmed as Hoax
Edited by mckeedee123

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking News! Attempted Assassination of King Elkohar!  Brightlord Sadeas Appointed Official Inquirer. Could Elkohar's trusted Uncle Dalinar be behind the botched attempt?

The Science of Hemalurgy: Advanced or Archaic? 

I survived a Highstorm: The harrowing true story of a young bridgeleader and his unbelievable survival.

These 10 foods will protect you from Deathspren!

In the Wake of the Santhid: an in-depth look at some of the Oceans most Secretive Inhabitants.

New Elantrians: Heroes or Hoaxes?

Murderous Mysteries! An inside look at the Iadon Scandal!

Awesome Tips, Tricks and Hacks for Beginning Edgerunners!

Worldhoppers: Fact or Fantasy?

Christmas Edition:

•Best Awakened Gift Ideas

•What to Get Your Friends when They can Soulcast Anything They Really Want

•How to Track Santa with your Allomantic Bronze Mist-Fabrial

And a reminder to renew your subscription before the New Year; the deadline for the first issue is the mid-Weeping Highstorm.

• 4 weeks later...

Click Here to see 34 alloys so magnificent you won't believe they actually happened!

Look at this gallery of 21 Knights Radiant and their ADORABLE Squires!

"You Dumped A Bucket Of Crem On Me But It's Okay!" This Roshar Missed Connection Is An Instant Classic!

You'll never believe which two noblemen got into a fight at a ball! Click here to see which skaa they were fighting over!

You'll never guess which color leotard Rock wears when carrying bridges! Click here for his tips on how to keep your appearance fresh and bubbly!

1 chart that explains why people are wrong about highstorms!

Jasnah wrote these 5 tips for defending your beliefs, and you'll never guess what Szeth did next! (Especially after he saw #4!)