The Cosmere Enquirer

Mistdork

• 2 weeks later...

How to use worldhopping to spice up your lovelife.

Make your own alloys in just four easy steps.

Buy a Breath for just three easy payments of $19.95. If you buy one Breath in the next ten minutes, we will give an additional one free of charge, just pay cross-world shipping and handling.

Do you want to look your best while hiding from the Lord Ruler? Are your metalminds tarnished and weathered? All of these problems are a thing of the past! Introducing the new metal polish from Keep Elariel. With just one coating of our polish your metal will be reflecting as well as any glass mirror or your money back.

New Aon discovered by renowned scientist. See why Elantris may be your next vacation destination.

Help Wanted! Must be at least a Misting or Fering. Must be willing to work 40 hours a week rain or shine. Work conditions variable. Wages are 10-35 boxings per hour.

Wanted: Rogue Terrisman. Reward: 50 meal tokens upon information, 1000 if caught. Appearance: about 6 feet 2 inches, 163 pounds, bald. Wears large earings, bracelets, and rings. If found, please call the Steel Ministry at 1-800-16S-PIKE or contact your local plantation owners.

New Shard discovered, why Apathy may outshine Odium.

Have a cremling infestation? Call Nighblood Extermination for a free quote today.

"I Think My Neighbor is a Hemalurgist" the novel based on the incredible true story.

Rent-a-Shard: Shardblade and Shardplate rentals starting at twenty-five emerald broams.

Are there too many people in your life annoying you? Ranette knows just the solution. Call her at 1-800-H8W-AYNE to find out how!

Is your spouse nagging you more than you care to admit. Talk to our expert Forgers to get all of your problems fixed!

Skaa band together to form workers union. Inquisitors are unable to strike back due to an inner-Canton dispute. One SAOC (Skaa Against Oppresive Circumstances) member told the Enquirer: "The Lord Ruler is full of rust if he thinks the skaa will . . ." Find out more on page eleven.

"Death by Cookie," the new Horror film hits theatres this fall. See what critics are saying about it.

Ask Vin help column:

Dear Vin,

There is a cute Bondsmith that I really like, but I can't seem to get his attention. I really like him and want to get him to notice me. Should I get a Feruchemical duralumin spike to Connect with him better and hope that he makes the first move or just go up to him and ask if he likes me?

Sincerely, Shardstruck

Dear Shardstruck,

Being bold is never a good option. You never want to be more noticeable than you need to be. Spikes are also a bad idea, nobody should have to lose their life so you can get the hero you want. The best method is to notice his interests and favorite spots to be. "Conveniently" sit there and let him come to you. Say hello and start up a conversation. If he tries to get out of it, just keep coming back. Eventually he will grow interested in you. Find a way to save his life and he will be yours for the taking. Another idea is to have him "save" you from peril.

Sincerely, Vin

King of Alethkar walks in on mother and uncle "studying the visions". Is currently in a state of shock repeating only two things,

"Momma No!!!!"

and

" It's not supposed to bend that way....."

Edited by Slater

• Chaos locked this topic