Hello Internet people on the other sides of glowing glass.

Lord Pifferdoo

Hello. I'm probably way too into this stuff. My friends all curse me for introducing me to this series. Well, let's see then. I like long walks in the forest at night, my favorite type of invertebrate is the kraken, the most recent book I have finished was Good Omens, I am about to start reading American Gods, and if I could have any form of investiture I would be a Feruchemist, because it seems like one of the few you could use on Earth, and the name closely resembles what I might go to university for.

How bout you people?

Well, you said you like dogs. But that was obviously a misconception, as wolves are not dogs and wolves are the most amazing members of the canine family. Canine family. Remember that it ain't the dog family. Coyotees are canines too. They are not wolves. Dogs are domesticated. They're weak. 

Dog [dawg, dog] 

noun

1.a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.

2.any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears.

Compare canid.

3.the male of such an animal.

4.any of various animals resembling a dog.

5.a despicable man or youth.

6.Informal. a fellow in general:

-------------------------------------------------------------

noun, plural wolves  [woolvz]

1. Any of several large carnivorous mammals of the genus Canis, of the dog family Canidae, especially C. lupus, usually hunting in packs, formerly common throughout the Northern Hemisphere but now chiefly restricted to the more unpopulated parts of its range.

2.The fur of such an animal.

3.Any of various wolflike animals of different families, as the thylacine.

4.(Astronomy) the constellation Lupus.

5.The larva of any of various small insects infesting granaries.

Debate away!

Let's see...

definitely am way too into this stuff, I like the forest more during the day, but the night is best if there is a clear sky and an open field. Neither dogs nor wolves are invertibrates; my favorite is the Chasmfiend (chulls are okay too). If I had a form of Investiture I would probably be a Lightweaver based on my characteristics (and both Surges would make particle physics even more fun), but I would really like to be able to fly.

Welcome to the madness that is the Seventeenth Shard! Would you like a cookie?

(Awesome title, by the way.)

Hello! My favorite invertebrate would probably be the squid, I prefer sitting on large rocks over forests during the night (that sounds amazing, but I don't have any forests nearby). Open fields are nice because their rather simple, you see, their plain. (My, my, I've been growing a reputation for terrible puns. At least outside of the 17th Shard. Maybe I should transfer some of my Punning Power to this forum. Users of the 17th Shard, beware. I am adding my inADDequate  puns to the forum. Muahahahaha.) I also like chulls, and I would love the be a full Shardbearer or a Soulcaster. I

Adding to the "madness" (***) aforementioned by Ookla The Belated, I have one question:

Do you like to eat cake frosting straight from the container? I do. Quite delicious.Along with sub sandwiches. Those are also DELIcious. Muahahaha. Yes, here on the 17th Shard, we are indeed quite mad! Personally, I like it that way. Makes things more interesting. 

***Why, just look at all these terrible puns in one post! There could certainly be more, but yes, we are quite mad here. Muahahahaha.

You know, trips to Damnation just aren't what they used to be. Back then it was all like "ahhh we'll get through this together!" but now it's so lonely, suffering by yourself. 

Anyway, sad moments aside, I'm back from that dark time where you have too much homework so you have no time to interweb. 

Seriously. I had like five tests in one day. It was brutal.

I feel you.

The Finals are real...

My favorite invertebrate is the giant cuttlefish, I like long climbs in the forest at night, I just finished reading Snuff by Sir Terry Pratchett, and my favorite way to use investiture is Hemalurgy. 

Welcome to the Madness.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and invertebrates. 

How does the whole "11-Bridgeman, 981-Truthless" thing work? Is that just awesomeness points?

If you look at someone else's post you'll see little green and red arrows. Green upvotes a post red downvotes a post and when you reach certain milestones you get different titles. We almost never downvote people unless they say something out of line.