Suspense

Hi all, I just decided to join after seeing a post I could possibly comment on.  I usually just lurk in most communities, but you may see me pop up every now and again.

I was introduced to Sanderson's writing when a coworker suggested I read Mistborn several years ago.  I devoured the trilogy, then bought Elantris immediately thereafter.  Since then, I've read Alloy of Law, Warbreaker, Emperor's Soul, and both Stormlight books.  Each world is individually fascinating (though I found Nalthis the least interesting personally) but to discover the Cosmere... that was completely breathtaking.  I learned of it some time ago, and was only really aware of Hoid's cameos (and the mindblowing reveal at the end of Words of Radiance.)  After browsing around on the Coppermind I learned of some other world hoppers I'd completely missed, and it just blew my mind.  So now I'm reading it all again, and paying attention to people's descriptions, mannerisms, names, and speech patterns(!)

Suffice it to say, I am in awe of the grandeur of this thing Mr. Sanderson is creating.  I just hope it doesn't take him too long to finish!