I'm new and I was wondering...

Nikki

I really want some feedback about some of my Cosmere fanart that I've done.  Do you guys mind checking them out for a second and letting me know what you think?  I would really appreciate it.   :D

post-11952-0-42043000-1415591176_thumb.j This was my original attempt at Adolin.

post-11952-0-57745600-1415591179_thumb.j This is my most recent attempt at Adolin, which I personally like much better.

post-11952-0-40520600-1415591182_thumb.j  This is Kaladin.  (Who I may or may not be desperately in love with.   :P)

post-11952-0-84063800-1415591186_thumb.j  This is my first attempt at Shardplate, or armor of any sort.  I want to rework this one.

post-11952-0-55474400-1415591033_thumb.j  This is a drawing I did before I even read The Way of Kings, but when I finished reading I realized that this is kind of how I imagine Pattern.

post-11952-0-78435000-1415591192_thumb.j  And this is a drawing I did of Vin.  I love everything about it, except for her feet.  Otherwise I am really proud of it.

Thanks so much for taking the time to view these.  I know they aren't perfect, but I am proud of them.  Have an awesome day, everyone!

Welcome! Which Sanderson books have you read?

Also, those drawings are fantastic!! :D

The question should be, which ones haven't I read.  (The answer of which really only includes The Wheel of Time)  I've read pretty much everything else, and loved it all!!

Welcome to the 17th Shard! I love your drawings. Looks good. Can I make a request for your version of Sazed?! Or possibly Wit?

Or even...all of Hoid's aliases?

*EDIT: It would help if I spell spoiler correct ;)

Yay!  I love requests!  I need to reread the Mistborn series before I do Sazed (it's been a while since I've read it) but I'll do Wit as soon as I can!  

I should totally do Hoid's aliases!  Thanks for the suggestions!

Edited by Rubix
Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead.

That art is great! You should totes upload to the Gallery!

Welcome, B-T-dubs. Which of the Sanderson works is your favorite?

I'd have to say that The Way of Kings is my favorite.  Actually, scratch that.  Words of Radiance is the best!!  I love it so, so much!

Thanks so much for all of your compliments!  I really appreciate it.  I posted them in the gallery like many of you suggested, so we'll see how that goes.  You guys are all amazing!

Edited by Rubix
Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead.