Thanks you

I started to read Way of Kings for the 4th time, as soon as Rock said to Teft “So, are you with us in this thing?” (chapter 21 Why Men Lie) I started to cry. Art is great when it makes you feel, the stronger the emotions are, the better the art, and no artist stirred more feelings in me than you Mr. Sanderson.

I don’t think I can describe how much the Cosmere books added to my life, don’t know how to express it. An unpriced value that enriched me, the pure enjoyment from something so beautiful, that (no joke), makes my life better. Some days are bad, hard, and I think: “Well, I can always read The Final Empire again to feel better, and I do, and it does.

How can I thank you? How can I show gratitude for something so significant? What else is there but just saying the words?

So, thank you, Mr. Sanderson, thank you x ∞

Asaf

On 5/20/2024 at 7:33 PM, Timeline said:

How can I thank you? How can I show gratitude for something so significant? What else is there but just saying the words?

So, thank you, Mr. Sanderson, thank you x ∞

Asaf

Hi, welcome to the forums! 

I'm really glad you had such a good experience ^_^ books can be so uplifting. I want to let you know, though, that Brandon is unlikely to see this message here - he doesn't frequent the 17th Shard very often at all, and he's more likely to see something like this on reddit, though he's too busy to reply to every fan message himself even there. I'm sure he'd be happy if he knew, though!