• The Amazing Spider-man 2
    • Spider-man: Homecoming
    • Venom
    • Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse
    • Spider-man: Far From Home
    • Venom: Let there be carnage
    • Spider-man: No Way Home
    • Spooderman

I'll take animated Spiderman over live action any day, but I haven't seen that much live action (and can't remember the names of the movies ive seen) but I've seen a lot of the animated TV shows. All the Spiderman I've seen is good :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

Spider-Man movies are such a fun ride, aren't they? There's just something about the web-slinger's adventures that never gets old. Personally, I love seeing how each film adds its own twist to the iconic character. It's always a treat to watch Spidey swing into action!

Speaking of movies, have you had a chance to catch any of the now playing movies? I'm always on the lookout for something new and exciting to check out at the theater!

Edited by Lagencery

• 1 month later...

I think Spider-man 2.... something that always kinda irritates me in media and specially like shonen, is the "Don't give wup on your dreams!" "never give up!"  but sometimes you should give up on your dreams because other stuff is more important.

I don't know how to explain it..... sometimes in media and stories we have contradictory  messages/morals. Like should you live every day like its your last or do you need to be responsible and think long term. Does what other people think matter or is that impression/connection important? And the "never give up on your dreams" think is never really explored/interrogated enough.

Like.... if you don't give up on a relationship when the other person isn't into you, that is stalkerish and is going to make you miserable and you're going to make people uncomfortable.

Sorry for the rant but yeah that kind of contrast is really interesting to indecisive me.