Dragonsteel

405182_10151697580545051_320828122_n.jpg

It took me over a year, and I finally got it yesterday and it is all MINE, mwhahahhaha

/cackling

But seriously. I'm about halfway done and can see where it has been robbed. It is great to have some new Sanderson, though.

I am wondering if Dragonsteel is fair game here, or if there private thread for theories/spoilers related to it, similar to how Alloy of Law appears to have been set up? Does access to such a thread involve a bare minimum of spikes and related painful verbs?

Edited by Voldy

There is no subforum where Dragonsteel or any other unpublished works are discussed. From what I understand, the policy is that any unpublished work discussions should be carried out over PM with others who have read the book(s).

Yeah, sorry, there don't exist subforums for that. Dragonsteel is definitely off limits for General Theories, and for two reasons (aside from the whole "better than thou" thing, of course): 1. It's technically not canonical just yet, until it's officially published. I'm sure a lot will change from this version to the next. 2. We just feel it's better for General Theories to only have publicly available information. We can talk about Midius being Hoid because that's from the Liar of Partinel sample chapters, but Dragonsteel is absolutely not available for everyone to read. I'd be uncomfortable with spoiling an unpublished book to people, you know? Does that make sense?

• Chaos locked this topic