Character Images

Windrunner

Oh for the days when the only races on Scadrial were skaa, noble, and Terris. I'd say that Wax probably falls into noble, considering he is a descendant of Breeze and Allriane who were both nobles and he also rules a noble house. Wayne could probably be Terris, since he apparently looks enough like one that he could imitate a Terris butler.

The problem is that I'm not sure how much the old terms for races apply anymore. The nobles and skaa were mostly homogenized in the Final Empire. I don't even know if skaa still exist anymore. Until we get more information, I'd go with Wax as a noble, and Wayne as Terris.

On the subject of the magic infoboxes I think that considering we only have 6 or so that we know about with enough depth to do a good job it seems to me that we had best wait for a few more stormlight books to reveal some more about Voidbinding, the Old Magic and possibly a third system although actually now that I think about it could we add a more general magic infobox for separate powers? only really useful for the Metallic Arts and Surgebinding so far but I think it could definitely be useful and I've wanted to have a look at all the metallic arts for a while.

Yeah, we won't put much information about those other magics.

actually now that I think about it could we add a more general magic infobox for separate powers?

What do you mean by this?

I was thinking that if it weren't just for the system (allomancy) but for the seperate powers (Iron, Steel, Pewter, three lashings, etc.) it could be more useful, especially once we know more about the separate orders of the KR

Yeah that's something I thought of too, bit hard to do one for every Aon and Command. Not sure what to do about that, well obviously we could make a separate article for every known Command and Aon but I think that's a little too much :P Maybe two separate Infoboxes then? One for the system and one for individual powers (If they exist) I just think that once the SA fleshes out a bit more there are potentially 30 powers as well as the 48 from Mistborn (Counting each of the Metallic Arts seperately) so around 80 seperate powers and I think they could benefit from having some standardised info (Which Shard powers it, which Shardworld it's on, mostly the same as the ones for the System but perhaps a few seperate ones (known users perhaps?) and images for the symbols representing it. I'm sure I could think up some more ideas.

I'd just leave all the new characters' races out until we get distinct names for them. They are no longer either skaa or Terris or even Noble, you could probably call them Elendian? But until we get some canonical terms, best to leave it out.