Hello everybody!

I guess I'll go first!  I'm a student at BYU and a regular lurker on TWG where I go by almost the same name.  (The username box here wasn't big enough to accommodate my Roman Numerals.)  I don't post much, unless I really believe I have something to say.  I've been on TWG for several months now, and have just cracked 150 posts, but I visit and read the new posts almost every day.  So, even if you don't hear from me a lot, know that I'm here.  I will most definitely be attending the release party for TWoK at the BYU bookstore, so maybe I'll actually meet some of you in person.  *Gasp Shock*  And, uh, I've never done this before but... FIRST POST!

Welcome Link! Good to have you on our little corner of the internet. You'll be able to see almost all of us at the release party... except me. Stupid classes!

Weird that there is a limit on username size. I don't exactly know how TWG could do it (there isn't an easy option to change it on the Admin Control Panel). I'll be the first to admit I am not the most familiar on the utility of SMF's controls :P

• 6 years later...

I am totally new to this forum, I enjoyed the first two books in Brandon's Mistworld series but I really fell for his work with his Alcatraz and the Evil LIbrarians series.  I'm a writer myself and hope to gain even a fraction of the fan base he's managed. Who knows maybe lurking here will be a good place to start. :)

8 hours ago, Deb_B said:

I am totally new to this forum, I enjoyed the first two books in Brandon's Mistworld series but I really fell for his work with his Alcatraz and the Evil LIbrarians series.  I'm a writer myself and hope to gain even a fraction of the fan base he's managed. Who knows maybe lurking here will be a good place to start. :)

Hey, if you want, you can make yourself a new topic to introduce yourself in! :)