Hello!

Hello there! Some of you know me, many do not. So hello! I deeply enioy elantris and mistborn era. With a side dish of warbreaker.

I do a lot of art but it's mostly memes so you'll see me in the meme discussions mostly along with some serious art in the gallery

Can't wait to meet the new people, I was here once but now I'm back! Can't wait to meet you all!

24 minutes ago, King Oreo said:

Hello there! Some of you know me, many do not. So hello! I deeply enioy elantris and mistborn era. With a side dish of warbreaker.

I do a lot of art but it's mostly memes so you'll see me in the meme discussions mostly along with some serious art in the gallery

Can't wait to meet the new people, I was here once but now I'm back! Can't wait to meet you all!

Oh my goooosh!!!!!!!!!

OORRREEEOOOOOOOO

WAASSSUUUUPPPPP????

9 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Oh my goooosh!!!!!!!!!

OORRREEEOOOOOOOO

WAASSSUUUUPPPPP????

HIIIIIII

Sorry for leaving, I just hit a rough patch in life and couldn't handle it here. But I'm back!!! don't intend to leave again 

Good too see you!!!

18 minutes ago, King Oreo said:

HIIIIIII

Sorry for leaving, I just hit a rough patch in life and couldn't handle it here. But I'm back!!! don't intend to leave again 

Good too see you!!!

I’m glad you’re doing better! I can’t wait to see you more!!

1 hour ago, The H said:

Heyya, nice pfp!

Thank you! I drew it

Here's the full image (mistborn era 1 spoilers)

Spoiler

unknown-2.thumb.png.9d5f4c280c88c2de13eca1b2eadf7b29.png

26 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

Hello o' sir oreo

*tips hat* howdy

6 hours ago, King Oreo said:

I’ve seen you on the discord.  Welcome to the forums side once again!

On 3/16/2024 at 8:08 AM, King Oreo said:

Omg hi!!! It's nice to see you again :D