Noahdon

I mistyped Nohadon's name earlier and realized it's either a reference to the biblical Noah or an anagram for "Don Noah" hinting at him heading a crime syndicate of some sort (OG KR?!).

Nohadon was a young leader after most of humanity was wiped out. His own nation lost 9 out of every 10 people. Other nations had it even worse. He was alive when Urithiru came to be. Is Urithiru an ARK?!?!?! Urithiru spaceship confirmed! 

Anyways, I think I found one of Brandon's puns or whatever and now you get to groan at it too! :) 

41 minutes ago, Child of Hodor said:

I mistyped Nohadon's name earlier and realized it's either a reference to the biblical Noah or an anagram for "Don Noah" hinting at him heading a crime syndicate of some sort (OG KR?!).

Nohadon was a young leader after most of humanity was wiped out. His own nation lost 9 out of every 10 people. Other nations had it even worse. He was alive when Urithiru came to be. Is Urithiru an ARK?!?!?! Urithiru spaceship confirmed! 

Anyways, I think I found one of Brandon's puns or whatever and now you get to groan at it too! :) 

No (or at least not as of present-day Roshar).

Joe ST

Is Urithiru a spaceship?

Brandon Sanderson

It is not, no, good question. I've never been asked that before. It's very Sim City, though.

Joe ST

It's a new theory, they're thinking, is it one of the floating cities from--

Brandon Sanderson

From Ashyn, yeah. Boy, that would be hard, it is so big. But, I suppose, magic, you know. But no, it is not...

Oathbringer Newcastle signing (Dec. 1, 2017)