ideas for a game im' thinking about making.

Just_a_Fan

standard turn based RPG, steampunk sword n' board. plot inspired by tpp 1-2 

plot: ninja kid becomes famous through a grassroots fighting ring contest he entered thanks to his dad's business being a major sponsor, ends up leading a rag-tag-slapped-together group of totally-not-stolen-definitely-OC mercs to beat legally distinct Helixism. a "random quirky team bonds together over tragic backstory and slay a deity." type RPG. a Jrpg with Wrpg elements. 

Edited by Just_a_Fan
better story.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hdpcgames said:

That sounds like an incredibly fun and dynamic concept for a game! The combination of a grassroots fighting ring contest, a rag-tag group of mercenaries, and a quest to defeat a powerful organization like Helixism certainly sets the stage for an epic adventure. I love the idea of blending JRPG and WRPG elements, giving players the chance to explore a richly detailed world while also delving into the personal stories and relationships of the characters.

The mix of quirky personalities and tragic backstories within the team adds depth and emotional resonance to the gameplay experience, while the overarching goal of slaying a deity-like figure provides a thrilling sense of urgency and high-stakes drama. It's exciting to think about the strategic challenges and moral dilemmas players might face as they lead this diverse group of heroes on their quest for justice.

Overall, your game concept has all the makings of a compelling and immersive RPG adventure that I'm sure many players would love to dive into releated to my blog. I can't wait to see how you bring this vision to life and what kind of epic quests and memorable characters await players in your game! 

'k.

u sus, advanced bot?

chill w/ blog plugs, pls.

Edited by Just_a_Fan