Happapotamus

Happapotamus

Such a difficult question to answer! So far I've gone through the first two books of the Stomrlight Archives, the Mistborn trilogy, Alloy of Law and Elantris. I absolutely loved following Kaladin's story through the Way of Kings and Words of Radiance, but there were moments in the Mistborn trilogy that were just so awesome, moments that left me with the kind of feeling I get from watching ridiculous one-in-a-million game winning plays in professional competitions and have me screaming "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" at the top of my lungs. BUT THEN I also was really fond of the romance between Raoden and Serene in Elantris. But, I guess if I ABSOLUTELY had to choose, I think I would go with Words of Radiance.

If you've read most of the Cosmere, you can just read WoB (Words of Brandon) for fun. They're all of the other tidbits of information that people have collected over time from interviews and signings. We have one here and there are several on the WoT database (a lot are linked in the Coppermind). Well, you can also just read like crazy on the Coppermind too, though it isn't as complete as we'd like it to be...