Hello

I've read every book in the Cosmere currently (excl. White Sand, The Sunlit Man, and any unpublished works), and have anonymously browsed the forums, Coppermind, Arcanum, watched Shardcast, etc... For a couple of years, but never actually made an account to contribute to discussions, so here I am! 

I really enjoyed the climax of Rhythm of War, particularly where:

Spoiler

Taravangian uses Nightblood to kill Rayse and Ascend to Odium. The worry I felt after reading that scene - and the subsequent scenes of Taravangian exploring his power (especially the epilogue) - is something that is difficult to rival. 

6 hours ago, Kingstar114 said:

I've read every book in the Cosmere currently (excl. White Sand, The Sunlit Man, and any unpublished works), and have anonymously browsed the forums, Coppermind, Arcanum, watched Shardcast, etc... For a couple of years, but never actually made an account to contribute to discussions, so here I am! 

Welcome to the shard!

6 hours ago, Kingstar114 said:

Hello!

11 hours ago, Kingstar114 said:

I'm in the same boat. Glad to meet ya.

I have read Sunlit Man but haven't read Frugal Wizard.

4 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Welcome! How are you today?

I'm doing well, thank you. 

1 hour ago, Aeternum said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your favorite character?

My favourite character is probably Jasnah. I relate to her more than any other character I can think of off the top of my head. 

Hi, I joined around six months ago, but I only really started posting at the end of January cause I forgot that I had an account. My favourite character would probably be Wayne, from era 2, I find that He's the most relatable.