Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

I do not.

Hmm.

Jenny tried squinting at the pile of gears and unfocusing her eyes a bit to see if that could help her figure out what it was. She didn’t want to interrupt Ed again by asking what he was making. It wasn’t particularly easy to hold herself back from that.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Hmm.

Jenny tried squinting at the pile of gears and unfocusing her eyes a bit to see if that could help her figure out what it was. She didn’t want to interrupt Ed again by asking what he was making. It wasn’t particularly easy to hold herself back from that.

To anyone but his eyes, it looked like a jumble of gears.

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

To anyone but his eyes, it looked like a jumble of gears.

Jenny pulled out her ruby to see if there were any dead things nearby she could reanimate. When she saw its glow, her heart sank again. She’d rendered it useless now. She took out Sword and started tossing it in the air instead, practicing making it spin while she waited for Ed to finish whatever he was doing.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny pulled out her ruby to see if there were any dead things nearby she could reanimate. When she saw its glow, her heart sank again. She’d rendered it useless now. She took out Sword and started tossing it in the air instead, practicing making it spin.

Edgar did not notice.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm not hungry," he said immediately.

"no? well is anyone else hungery?" jace asked.

roy nodded.

@Lunamor 

i think jenney said she was hungery to roy before they jumped out of a building

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"no? well is anyone else hungery?" jace asked.

roy nodded.

@Lunamor 

“I’m hungry!”

Jenny’s stomach growled. Being maybe-dead didn’t feel like it impacted her appetite, at least.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar wasn’t listening, but he was hungry (and had said so before).

Ed had said he was hungry earlier, but didn’t seem to notice what Jace had said. She elbowed him.

”Do you wanna go get some food?”

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He is hungry, but he wouldn't say that.

dont worry. jace will sort him out...

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“I’m hungry!”

Jenny’s stomach growled. Being maybe-dead didn’t feel like it impacted her appetite, at least.

Ed had said he was hungry earlier, but didn’t seem to notice what Jace had said. She elbowed him.

jace's stomach rumbles even more than jenny. "I think we should go looking for some food. and lets get away from this big ball before anyone mortal noteces."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

jace's stomach rumbles even more than jenny. "I think we should go looking for some food. and lets get away from this big ball before anyone mortal noteces."

Sort him out?

Terrance watched, then winced as his stomach audibly rumbled.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I’m hungry!”

He snapped his head up. “What?”

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

He snapped his head up. “What?”

“Do you wanna go get some food?”

Jenny couldn’t tell if he was mad at her or not for bothering him. Hopefully he wasn’t.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance watched, then winced as his stomach audibly rumbled.

you know with food.

jace's head spun towards terrance. "yep you are in need of some food."

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Do you wanna go get some food?”

Jenny couldn’t tell if he was mad at her or not for bothering him. Hopefully he wasn’t.

“Yeah…food sounds good.”

He got back to work.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't need to eat."

"that is factualy incorect. if you dont come willingly. than-" jace quickly held up a dagger to terrances throught. "-well I might have to resort to physically dragging you there."

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"that is factualy incorect. if you dont come willingly. than-" jace quickly held up a dagger to terrances throught. "-well I might have to resort to physically dragging you there."

Uh oh.

Terrance reacted immediately. The celestial bronze needle in his hand expanded into a long rod with a wickedly sharp point which touched Jace's chest. Terrance met his eyes, hitting him with an intense wave of terror.

@RoyalBeeMage

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance reacted immediately. The celestial bronze needle in his hand expanded into a long rod with a wickedly sharp point which touched Jace's chest. Terrance met his eyes, hitting him with an intense wave of terror.

Jenny looked up to see that Jace was holding his dagger to Terrance’s throat and Terrance was holding his weapon to Jace’s chest. What the heck had happened for everything to somehow escalate this quickly?

”Guys?!”

@RoyalBeeMage

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

@RoyalBeeMage

Jace cowered black slightly through he removed the dagger and looked down. “You need to eat!”

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny looked up to see that Jace was holding his dagger to Terrance’s throat and Terrance was holding his weapon to Jace’s chest. What the heck had happened for everything to somehow escalate this quickly?

”Guys?!”

@RoyalBeeMage

“Give us a moment please!”

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Jace cowered black slightly through he removed the dagger and looked down. “You need to eat!”

“Give us a moment please!”

For the record, it's a very strong feeling of terror. So it might have a more intense effect

"Never," Terrance said slowly, "threaten me like that."

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Never," Terrance said slowly, "threaten me like that."

Thanks for the heads up

Jace fully took a few steps back. “I know for a fact that you need to eat!” He said through gritted teeth