Inkwing.com Contest

firstRainbowRose

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that inkwing.com is currently running a contest to give away a free t-shirt.

The rules are simple.  You just need to post a link to the website (inkwing.com) anywhere, and then you're entered.  They say more than one link is the same as more than one entry.

Kara's official post is here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=163313317017409

So, my friends, go and plug shamelessly, and hope that you win something for your selling yourself to inkwing.com.

</entry>

Let me get this straight. Inkwing.com, THE Inkwing.com, is  having a contest, in which you can win one of the many fine shirts of Inkwing.com?

Amazing! And all you have to do is link to Inkwing.com? Nothing else, just post a link to www.inkwing.com? And every link to the site (inkwing.com, right? ) counts as a single entry for this contest on inkwing.com?

It's so easy! Easy as remembering www.inkwing.com! xD

[/shameless]

Let me get this straight. Inkwing.com, THE Inkwing.com, is  having a contest, in which you can win one of the many fine shirts of Inkwing.com?

Amazing! And all you have to do is link to Inkwing.com? Nothing else, just post a link to www.inkwing.com? And every link to the site (inkwing.com, right? ) counts as a single entry for this contest on inkwing.com?

[/shameless]

Well, as long as we're talking about the www.inkwing.com contest (being hosted by www.inkwing.com), I wonder if quoted links count.

Because I would be truly interested in winning a T-shirt from www.inkwing.com, as www.inkwing.com's clothing is pretty awesome. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that www.inkwing.com makes some of the best T-shirts out there.

[/shameless]

Well, as long as we're talking about the www.inkwing.com contest (being hosted by www.inkwing.com), I wonder if quoted links count.

Because I would be truly interested in winning a T-shirt from www.inkwing.com, as www.inkwing.com's clothing is pretty awesome. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that www.inkwing.com makes some of the best T-shirts out there.

Does linking to inkwing.com via a quote of someone linking to inkwing.com count?  And is it for each individual link to inkwing.com, or do you have to link to inkwing.com from different places?  How do they know when inkwing.com has been linked to?  Or where inkwing.com has being linked to from?

Also:

inkwing.cominkwing.cominkwing.com

[/shameless]

Does linking to inkwing.com via a quote of someone linking to inkwing.com count?  And is it for each individual link to inkwing.com, or do you have to link to inkwing.com from different places?  How do they know when inkwing.com has been linked to?  Or where inkwing.com has being linked to from?

Also:

inkwing.cominkwing.cominkwing.com

Well, I'd assume that the fine minds at inkwing.com have some way of tracking links to inkwing.com. Although it's possible that they (inkwing.com) wouldn't be able to see them unless someone actually follows the link. I'm no expert on stuff like this... but inkwing.com has probably hired one to take care of this for them.

It would appear so, since this apparently ended on the 30th.

Yup, the contest at inkwing.com is over by about a week, however, plugging inkwing.com appears to be fun, and since others are still plugging inkwing.com here, i think we need to continue plugging inkwing.com, simply because i think it would be funny for months and months after inkwing.com's contest, we're still all over here plugging inkwing.com for no reason other than plugging inkwing.com gratuitously.

Also: inkwing.com