Dungeons and Dragons Cosmere Homebrew

I am currently working on a Dungeons and Dragons homebrew that is based on Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere. It will include all the known planets in the Cosmere universe, with varying levels of emphasis on each one. I am in search of someone who can assist me with the writing. This is an online collaboration, and there won't be any in-person meetings. It's crucial to note that this is strictly for fun, and I won't be offering any payment. However, if we ever manage to publish it, I will make sure to give credit where it's due and share any earnings.

I am searching for someone who has an interest in writing descriptive content. Due to time constraints, I'm more focused on the actual rules. If you have a flair for writing filler material and action-packed content, then you are who I am looking for. Additionally, a skilled artist would be highly appreciated since my current art is AI-generated and is not up to the mark. I also need someone to playtest the project, and if you're willing, we can do it over a video call.

Please note that this is a fun project, and I cannot offer any guarantee of payment except for a share of the profits gained (if any).