Greetings?

Liryve

Hello

I'm Jonathan, I'm a from the Indiana area, I'll be 21 in 3 weeks and I'm a huge Sanderson fan. I've read the Mistborn trilogy, Way Of Kings, Warbreaker and Alloy Of Law. Don't really have much else to say, just decided I should probably make an account after viewing this forum almost daily for almost a month

Welcome! We're glad you're here Liryve! Have you been enjoying the site? What do you do for a living? Are you a student?

The site is actually very enjoyable. As for a living, I'm currently working on my English major while working retail.

Welcome Liryve! Nice to have you here. I would consider reading Elantris as well if I were you. It's not a huge thing, but there are full book spoilers all over the General Theories and Elantris sections. I personally hate knowing the ends of books beforehand so I thought I would mention it. A lot of the big theories here have examples from all the books, so a knowledge of them all is useful. That being said it's not irreplaceable, you can probably pick up whatever you don't understand from somewhere around here. I hope you enjoy it here :D

• Chaos locked this topic