District Red

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

3 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Stormlit, Threnodite, and Cytoverse. I don't want Roy to know who he is yet though, which is why I elected not to tell my story right then. 

11 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kaa ushered the informant man out. “Do return again.” @RoyalBeeMage 

Kaa turned back to man at his table, sitting. “I can wait. We had a bargain.”

The man grunted.

He died in one, the other two it's sort of up in the air.

7 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kaa waited expectantly. “I have all night.”

"People used to call me Red. Now they call this blasted place that too. Guess I'll need a different name."

10 minutes ago, InvisibIe said:

"People used to call me Red. Now they call this blasted place that too. Guess I'll need a different name."

Kaa froze. Red. His days as a GM were buried in his mind, but he could never forget the people he condemned to death. He looked at the man again with pity. How had he not seen this? The hunched body, the worn out mind, having been through the disgusting fatigues of the Games, and even death itself. The expression on the face that came only from experiences to great in horror to be emulated. Kaa reached to him, but realized that Red would know him. Kaa had Games that game. He turned away, and felt emotions flood through him. 
“I am sorry.” He choked out.

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kaa froze. Red. His days as a GM were buried in his mind, but he could never forget the people he condemned to death. He looked at the man again with pity. How had he not seen this? The hunched body, the worn out mind, having been through the disgusting fatigues of the Games, and even death itself. The expression on the face that came only from experiences to great in horror to be emulated. Kaa reached to him, but realized that Red would know him. Kaa had Games that game. He turned away, and felt emotions flood through him. 

yeah, you also kept putting me in a box.

5 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Red grunted. "We were all trapped then, whether we knew it or not." 

Edited by InvisibIe

14 minutes ago, InvisibIe said:

Red continued to eat, though even he could tell the silence was getting awkward.

Again Kaa simply continues to wait. He had to speak eventually, and Kaa wouldn’t let him leave until then. Although Kaa did have a lot to do. And he was trying to get out…

49 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Again Kaa simply continues to wait. He had to speak eventually, and Kaa wouldn’t let him leave until then. Although Kaa did have a lot to do. And he was trying to get out…

"Guess I will."

adonis stepped up out of the water fish in one hand spear in the other. he grabbed a stick and placed the fish next to his small fire to cook. he turned around and jumped back into the water for a second fish.

6 minutes ago, InvisibIe said:

"I forgive you." He took a big bite.

“Thank you. I guess I know most of your story already. We did extensive research on the participants.” Kaa looked into the sistance beige snapping back. Then he oooked out the window, and closed the curtains. He glanced up at the door, and made sure it was locked. “Red, I have some plans…” he looked into his eyes.

20 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Thank you. I guess I know most of your story already. We did extensive research on the participants.” Kaa looked into the sistance beige snapping back. Then he oooked out the window, and closed the curtains. He glanced up at the door, and made sure it was locked. “Red, I have some plans…” he looked into his eyes.

"Maybe not all." Red muttered, then looked up at Kaa's words. "Plans?" He glanced around.

2 hours ago, InvisibIe said:

"Maybe not all." Red muttered, then looked up at Kaa's words. "Plans?" He glanced around.

“Come over here.” Kaa ushered him to his desk. There were scattered papers everywhere, and diamgramd and a huge book. “Read them. Tell me what you think.” Kaa hesitated. “This is extremely important. So do not tell anybody.”