MetalBinding in Urithiru

RoyalBeeMage

I came up with an idea to create a stormlight rp after creating mistborn rp but then i decided what if we could also have custom order of radients with custom surges and spren types. Then i thought of why not also metals as well. So now i have metalbinding rp. It will be set in and around urithiru on roshar but with southern scadrial technology and maby a few awakeners just chiling. If you want to be an elantrian it must be part of the order of elantrians. They have the surges of AonDor and Forgery. There spren are the Seons. Elantrians will be the only order with no sword or armour. Both misborn and elantrians will have some form of oath like progression but no oaths will be sworn. Hemalurgic constructs are allowed if you want but they must be balanced. One or 2 spikes only.

So come one come all to metalbinding in urithiru the only place in the cosmere where you can create your own order of radients or metals for the metalic arts. 

current custom orders made.

name:elantrians|spren type: seons|surges:AonDor and forgery

current custom surges

AonDor surge of the Aons. when using allows for the creation of Aons

forgery. when using creates essence stamps.

character sheet

Inworld Name:

Inworld age:

Inworld race:

Powers:

Spren name(if applicable):

Custom surges/metals/orders you want to add to the pool of options that people can choose from(if applicable):

dave walked through the lit up halls of uritheru following the glowing marking on the wall provided by the sibling. he was still a first ideal mistborn with access to only the 4 physical metals and f-iron so he was still nervace for the meeting of the entire order.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, InvisibIe said:

15 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I came up with an idea to create a stormlight rp after creating mistborn rp but then i decided what if we could also have custom order of radients with custom surges and spren types. Then i thought of why not also metals as well. So now i have metalbinding rp. It will be set in and around urithiru on roshar but with southern scadrial technology and maby a few awakeners just chiling. If you want to be an elantrian it must be part of the order of elantrians. They have the surges of AonDor and Forgery. There spren are the Seons. Elantrians will be the only order with no sword or armour. Both misborn and elantrians will have some form of oath like progression but no oaths will be sworn. Hemalurgic constructs are allowed if you want but they must be balanced. One or 2 spikes only.

So come one come all to metalbinding in urithiru the only place in the cosmere where you can create your own order of radients or metals for the metalic arts. 

current custom orders made.

current custom surges

character sheet

dave walked through the lit up halls of uritheru following the glowing marking on the wall provided by the sibling. he was still a first ideal mistborn with access to only the 4 physical metals and f-iron so he was still nervace for the meeting of the entire order.

Same, But if this is still open in a few days or weeks i am in! watch for a necro.

24 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

ame, But if this is still open in a few days or weeks i am in!

sign ups will still be open untill this thing dies. i want it to be posible for anyone to join at anytime