The Hunger Games Chat Thread

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Well . . . not a new person for sure, he mostly just does stuff in the districts which was quite a bit of fun during Smedry. If not could we just say he goes off and lives his own life or whatever but no more rping with him? 

I can understand wanting a fresh start with characters or maybe some new lore makes old characters obsolete, but using characters from games in the background or vice versa (as well as making my characters connected) has been a really fun part of the games for me.

Either way, I understand the need for changes and I'm perfectly okay with making new characters.

That’s not gonna work, not anything because of you, but because of reasons I can’t reveal yet.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

That’s not gonna work, not anything because of you, but because of reasons I can’t reveal yet.

Welp okay then!

16 hours ago, justice magician said:

Your good! I'm sure you guys have a good reason!

Reveal hidden contents

🥲

you could always just stick the sharp family into marina's echo somehow. 

also gm's is it possible to ask what the next hg will be? 

also could I apply for tempery gm for a wheel of time one?

15 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I thought I was prepared for anything after speed-reading Alcatraz, but I forgot about WoT. I don’t think I could read that in time. 

33 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Oh no . . . I will always play a Sharp for hg, that's too much of a tradition for me to stop now lol. I'm pretty sure the gm's will let me play one as long as it's a completely new character.

Edited by justice magician

39 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

1. Yes, it's possible. But it isn't possible for us to answer. Don't worry, we're working on releasing the sign-ups as soon as possible!

2. Sure! We'll try and stick that on our list, we have a whooooole lot of games.

15 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Oh no . . . I will always play a Sharp for hg, that's too much of a tradition for me to stop now lol. I'm pretty sure the gm's will let me play one as long as it's a completely new character.

Yeah, of course! 

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

1. Yes, it's possible. But it isn't possible for us to answer. Don't worry, we're working on releasing the sign-ups as soon as possible!

2. Sure! We'll try and stick that on our list, we have a whooooole lot of games.

Yeah, of course! 

Yay! That's good cause I already have a good idea for the next Sharp lol

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Wheel of Time might be a ways off...we're trying to do things that more people have read since we don't want to end up with like...you, me, Argenti, and like 4 other people who've read it :P 

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

I thought I was prepared for anything after speed-reading Alcatraz, but I forgot about WoT. I don’t think I could read that in time. 

xD you got this-

It'll only take you 17 days, 11 hours, and 30 minutes if you listened to all the audiobooks, one after another, without stopping.

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Wheel of Time might be a ways off...we're trying to do things that more people have read since we don't want to end up with like...you, me, Argenti, and like 4 other people who've read it :P 

xD you got this-

It'll only take you 17 days, 11 hours, and 30 minutes if you listened to all the audiobooks, one after another, without stopping.

I can read faster than audiobooks. By my estimates it works take me just under a week to read without stopping or sleeping

16 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

xD you got this-

I've read it. well, most of it anyways...

I want there to be a meme about Ryn's death, buttttt I'm too lazy to make it lol.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I'm going to be so annoyed if the one games I win, I was perfectly willing to die lol.

lol that's how I won Threnodite believe it or not 

44 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

xD you got this-

aksdjflas It's a good thing that's on my reading list.

28 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I've read it. well, most of it anyways...

I want there to be a meme about Ryn's death, buttttt I'm too lazy to make it lol.

I can make memes . . . what you thinking?

Edit: Thank you Elan, the GOAT, for reopening smedry for me so I could do a death post. 

Thanks everyone for an amazing games! This is probably the best one so far (in my opinion) and I loved being involved. Thank to the gm's for putting it all together, and thanks to Raven for putting up with me in general lol. Let's make the next one just as great! 

I made some fanart of my characters to memorialize them (because someone got emotionally attached) and I'll probably share it here later when it's finished.

Edit #2: I don't want to double post so here we go:

Some mediocre doodles of my now deceased children (a very minor blood warning)

Spoiler

IMG_20240504_174749393.webp.239fe3fa4e7726c543352b388ae0f00c.webp

If it's not immediately obvious, we got Sharp'i on the left and Sharpo on the right.

Edited by justice magician

20 hours ago, justice magician said:

Edit: Thank you Elan, the GOAT, for reopening smedry for me so I could do a death post. 

Thanks everyone for an amazing games! This is probably the best one so far (in my opinion) and I loved being involved. Thank to the gm's for putting it all together, and thanks to Raven for putting up with me in general lol. Let's make the next one just as great! 

I made some fanart of my characters to memorialize them (because someone got emotionally attached) and I'll probably share it here later when it's finished.

Edit #2: I don't want to double post so here we go:

Some mediocre doodles of my now deceased children (a very minor blood warning)

Reveal hidden contents

If it's not immediately obvious, we got Sharp'i on the left and Sharpo on the right.

np! I could say the same thing lol. could you perhaps draw kaza for me?

@Edema Rue Could I be a gm in one of the upcoming games? not the cosmere ones.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

np! I could say the same thing lol. could you perhaps draw kaza for me?

@Edema Rue Could I be a gm in one of the upcoming games? not the cosmere ones.

We can add you to the list, I can’t promise anything but probably at some point!