Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

4 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

But why did my Riot fail? My vote clearly is gone, and Lion didn't Soothe it.

That's the million boxing question 

2 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

I'm actually curious, even in the world where I'm Spiked, how we get the current VC, unless Meerkat is a Smoker.

You can riot a vote to a no vote and you know it

I want to go on record liking the Alb votes D3 from Penguin, Kangaroo, and Scorpion! In the event of v!Swan, I agree that you hit Meerkat next! 

Where there's smokers, there's a fire. 

I guess we never had an EOD close enough for the elims to want to vote manip it! I'm a little confused why Swan did a vote manip D1 if they're committed to sandbagging the power! 

2 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

You could have Rioted Crocodile to a No Vote, I guess

But... why

Last ditch effort to be confusing maybe! Lowkey pretty clever! 

1 minute ago, Quartz Zebra said:

I want to go on record liking the Alb votes D3 from Penguin, Kangaroo, and Scorpion! In the event of v!Swan, I agree that you hit Meerkat next! 

Where there's smokers, there's a fire. 

I guess we never had an EOD close enough for the elims to want to vote manip it! I'm a little confused why Swan did a vote manip D1 if they're committed to sandbagging the power! 

Last ditch effort to be confusing maybe! Lowkey pretty clever! 

Since when was Meerkat a smoker ?

And besides, they are a fairly new player.

I guess if I wanted to give away that I'm not a Smoker, given that I thought Lion was Soothing me, then I could have done a nothing Riot. I don't think there's any world, village or Spiked, where that makes sense, but whatever.

Just now, Coral Swan said:

I guess if I wanted to give away that I'm not a Smoker, given that I thought Lion was Soothing me, then I could have done a nothing Riot. I don't think there's any world, village or Spiked, where that makes sense, but whatever.

I'm confused why you would claim smoker D1? Is there any reason in particular or thought processes you wanna share?

Just now, Pearl Chameleon said:

I'm confused why you would claim smoker D1? Is there any reason in particular or thought processes you wanna share?

Uh, I didn't see any harm in it, and I figured it would make me a low priority NK target. Endgame vote manipulation seems quite strong.

Okay, cool. Actually made good analysis for once.

My thing re: Swan is that there’s no way in heck new player them fake claims smoker D1. Surely.

But that’s also such a weird thing to do as elim (?) honestly I haven’t thought about it long enough and am happy to just clear the slot out. Am wondering about the chance of e!MB!them but haven’t worked out if that makes sense. A riot failing that many times in a row is unprobable though.

Just now, Coral Swan said:

Uh, I didn't see any harm in it, and I figured it would make me a low priority NK target. Endgame vote manipulation seems quite strong.

For elims moreso

Who should we shoot instead? Who do you propose?

Spoiler

Still say shoot Swan.

9 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

No. Croc is sneaky. We must shoot croc or swan, and exe the other.

If Croc dodges the filter again, definitely press them on that, but we shouldn't tee up an exe on a player who would die that turn anyway. If we even get that far.

Early Smoker claims have definitely gone... interestingly, in the past.

8 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

I refuse to answer any questions related to my experience. I'm playing this game anonymously and it'll stay that way if it kills me.

Okay fair.

EDIT:

Also, I apologize for asking that question

Edited by Pearl Chameleon

9 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

@Coral Swan why did you claim rioter before I outed that I didn't soothe you? 

Because I just realized that

You thought I soothed you

And therefore claimed rioter to explain that

I don't know why I'm asking the question then since I figured it out but

What

*facepalm*

Y'all are lucky the game is ending soon, that shouldn't have taken this long. 

SE is an endurance sport!