Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

2 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Uh

Where’s your vote, Swan

I'm hoping that's a GM mistake, because it should be there.

Edit: Nevermind, my Riot failed. I'm a Rioter, but was hoping I could keep up the bluff. I've used my ability twice and hit a Smoker both times.

Edited by Coral Swan

3 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

Edit: Nevermind, my Riot failed. I'm a Rioter, but was hoping I could keep up the bluff. I've used my ability twice and hit a Smoker both times.

... and you're mentioning this now

Ooookay. Not a Mistborn claim so I don't need to panic. Who did you try and Riot and when?

1 minute ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

... and you're mentioning this now

Ooookay. Not a Mistborn claim so I don't need to panic. Who did you try and Riot and when?

Day 1 I tried to send Hyena onto Hyena, and then Day 5 I tried to send Meerkat onto Beagle.

Edit: And both times I was told my action failed.

Edited by Coral Swan

11 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

*raises hands in surrender*

Guess I goofed. Probably best to shoot me now. Hopefully Kanga or Croc is the last Spiked.

What role are you? Elim mistborn?

14 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Amber Vulture Sasha de Vries, Detective Spiked Thug
Amethyst Scorpion Barney Detective
Azure Mouse Maihler, Meme Artist Village Tineye
Charcoal Hyena Hobbyist Village Smoker
Chartreuse Penguin Murph, Carpenter/Armorer
Coral Swan Ananame, Noble Thief
Cream Tuatara Spiked Rioter
Emerald Falcon Tune, Graffiti Artist Village
Fuchsia Ostrich Endsayer, Endsayer Village
Indigo Weasel Quagmire, 3 "Weasels" in a Trenchcoat Village Smoker
Ivory Dragonfly Bartleby, Witch Doctor Village Mistborn
Magenta Albatross Grandiose Verbosity Spiked
Mauve Crocodile
Melon Dingo Barrrrrrrg, Obligator Spiked Seeker
Mint Heron Stray Dog Villager
Onyx Flamingo M, Orator + Researcher Village Tineye
Opal Lion
Oxblood Beagle
Pearl Chameleon Samwise, Obligator
Plum Rhinoceros Nalthian Village Soother
Quartz Zebra Zee, Accidentally Spiked
Saffron Iguana Village Lurcher
Sage Kangaroo Leo, Amnesiac
Salmon Meerkat Sal, Loyalist
Sapphire Elephant Forgetful Village

Underlined the remaining spiked

Shoot Swan

Just now, Pearl Chameleon said:

What role are you? Elim mistborn?

I'm a village Rioter, but don't really expect anyone to believe me about the village part. I realized after D1 that I couldn't bluff Smoker and Riot, so I stopped Rioting. If it had gone through during the day it would have looked like no Soothe hit me, since the total votes on Beagle still would have been 1.

1 minute ago, Coral Swan said:

I'm a village Rioter, but don't really expect anyone to believe me about the village part. I realized after D1 that I couldn't bluff Smoker and Riot, so I stopped Rioting. If it had gone through during the day it would have looked like no Soothe hit me, since the total votes on Beagle still would have been 1.

What actions did you make on past cycles? What about C1?

1 minute ago, Coral Swan said:

I wasn't (mist)born yesterday! 

Or so you think. 

Are you implying you could have told me who is Spiked and how this entire time? 

Yes, but you never asked. It's a shame. I had such high hopes for the apocalypse. 

Did you know that Ostriches bury their heads in the sand when they want to make a choice and not second guess it! Similarly, I've put a kill in on Swan and will not be revisiting that decision! 

Just now, Coral Swan said:

Should probably check what Lion did as well, since I think Soothe+Riot cancel each other

I ain't be doin' nothin'

Anyways. Current thoughts??

Zebra
Beagle
Cham
--
Swan
--
Scorp
Iguana
--
Penguin
Croc
--
Alb?
Kanga?

I'm just like,

Donno how to feel about swans claim but with them being manip wouldn't mind killing them but what would that team look like even

Seeker, Vanilla, Thug, Soother, Rioter?

Honestly not to like hard to believe only because if it's only 5 of them then 2 vote manip can make sense, Ig esp with the amt of smokers we have? bc we have like a few

Swan why did you not riot D2 or 3

Guys let's just flip swan this entire thing is too elimmy like it's a clear backpedal

1. They pull an alb every time anything comes up (gambits, that kind of stuff)

2. They are always like 24 hours behind because they reach the same conclusions later

3. They're fairly decent player to be bluffing smoker sod d1 and many of the reads on them assumed they were a newer player

4. They react only when they are under pressure

5. I struggle to see a v!swan making a nest in this situation and that's what they're trying to do

Guys let's just flip swan this entire thing is too elimmy like it's a clear backpedal

I mean, I don't really expect anything else. I am curious with what the deal on Meerkat is, however.

4 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

To clarify: No action? There was a bit of discussion on proving Swan was a Smoker (which I am now going to reread because... what is this).

I didn't try and Soothe swans vote, no

1. They pull an alb every time anything comes up (gambits, that kind of stuff)

2. They are always like 24 hours behind because they reach the same conclusions later

3. They're fairly decent player to be bluffing smoker sod d1 and many of the reads on them assumed they were a newer player

4. They react only when they are under pressure

5. I struggle to see a v!swan making a nest in this situation and that's what they're trying to do

Actually, this might end up super convenient for us. We know that there should only be one, maaaaybe two, Elims left.

If Swan is lying, then Swan's lying and an Elim.

If Swan's not lying, and the Vote Count is correct, then Meerkat has been sitting on Smoker Claim Number Five for the entire game, and I'd really like to know why they claimed Vanilla instead.

Or they're a Mistborn.

Restrings crossbow with malicious intent