Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

11 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

Not really how I see this interaction in all honesty.

Meerkat's overreaction to that no longer reads as an Indignant villager with knowledge that Amber is an Elim.

EDIT:

sad, mauve posted. No more filter kill 😔

they fooled me. far too reasonable.

11 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Reminder that PMs are closed. Don't use them.

oh yay iguana cant grill me in pms anymore thank goodness it was getting tiring/nm

2 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

why is it that anytime i vote on a train the vote is maniped?

Is this a Rioter? 

What're everyone's thoughts on vote manip claiming! I wouldn't mind having a clearer picture of the ones that have occurred! 

Beagle's argument that e!Penguin would have been helped by vote manip / anyone else on their team is compelling! Enough that I'm back to 50/50 on Penguin, because I can still imagine a world where they didn't want to tie themselves further to them than they had to to get a tie! 

2 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

oh yay iguana cant grill me in pms anymore thank goodness it was getting tiring/nm

That reminds me, if we theorize poor PM presence by the elims, Penguin's comment about not having separate trust groups and inviting getting in touch with them + NKing to close PMs looks sus!

11 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

I dedicate 100% of my time to making sure everyone feels loved and appreciated

EDIT:

Oh look at this that I posted

guess i'm just gonna keep voting penguin

@Opal Lion ???? why would you keep going for penguin if you thought they were a dif check?

7 hours ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

If we're both V, then I'd probably push Albatross again. Crocodile is another option, to see if we can get another active player and/or go after filter evasion. But I might be a bit preoccupied not getting exed this turn. 

The other option is go on a distro hunt for that Soother, but that's probably too complicated.

okay so uhm. work with me bud because the day is young and if we're both v then this day is borked atm.

4 hours ago, Sage Kangaroo said:

Just a reminder that as long as the Spiked believe they can control the Coinshot or atleast think they are in the Coinshot's ears, they're not likely to kill the Coinshot. I say this because I think Dingo's vote on Iguana hints at familiarity between the two of them. Iguana

To investigate Penguin further, I'll need to know the players who knew about your reaction test before you claimed Mistborn in thread, Chameleon. 

@Sage Kangaroo Stop explaining what i could do as an elim and explain instead what im doing otherwise that is scummy. Also as much as I'd love to gain any insight from Dingo's 2 posts, you can't claim that theres much to gain from Dingo's post on me in relation to my alignment because its so NAI. Come for what I myself have put down.

And I and Zebra knew of the gambit and helped directly influence/plan it. Ostritch guessed the gambit occured as well in my pms.

Hm. I'm gonna gut rn here bc I don't really care for your tone right now and I think your arguement on me is lame. OMGUS. Sage Kangaroo

3 hours ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

I’m unable to find any significant mentions of Vulture in Ostrich’s posts pre-coinshot survival, but @Fuchsia Ostrich why did you ask the group PM about our PMs with Vulture? What prompted that question and what did you find? 

Reminder that the e!Rioter could have saved Penguin D1 if they wanted to but didn’t. Penguin is probably a villager. 

Kinda where I'm thinking right now too, which is... more annoying than I'd like. I'll need a bit to go over EOD1 but again I'd posit that from the flips so far that elims were probably low pressure. I know I'm V, and i had 2 elims stacked on me, when if e!penguin was in trouble, surely they can throw a vote off to another wagon. and also 2 elims on 1 wagon is pretty bizzare regardless of my alignment because they dont tend to like being on the same one too often. (wagonomics or something but meh). i think elims didnt care.

4 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Well shot Zebra.

We also know that Tuatara didn't use their ability D1 either - their vote on Iguana wasn't missing from the vote tally D1, in any variation of it. 

Thinking I'm going to put a vote down on Lion. After being barely active for the first two cycles, they were suddenly super active during D3, which I think has been the busiest turn so far. They also tried to avoid the Vulture vote, and though briefly voted for Vulture right near the end of cycle, they moved their vote to the other trains once Scorpion followed them to Vulture (which was the last vote on Vulture at end of cycle). Looking back through all of their posts this game, I'm not sure that I saw anything compellingly village either tbh. They ask lots of questions but don't necessarily answer many, have a few weird arguments, and do some info summaries like with the vote tallies. 

ehhhh. im kinda wary on lion but think theyre plausibly village. though i think i can understand this push. @Magenta Albatross . i dont rlly think i want a lion vote here today, but where else are you looking. youre still kinda on contention for me but i wanna mull that over rn (kangaroo pinged my omgusdar :[)

Just now, Salmon Meerkat said:

LOL. SORRY >.>

2 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Is this a Rioter? 

What're everyone's thoughts on vote manip claiming! I wouldn't mind having a clearer picture of the ones that have occurred! 

Beagle's argument that e!Penguin would have been helped by vote manip / anyone else on their team is compelling! Enough that I'm back to 50/50 on Penguin, because I can still imagine a world where they didn't want to tie themselves further to them than they had to to get a tie! 

That reminds me, if we theorize poor PM presence by the elims, Penguin's comment about not having separate trust groups and inviting getting in touch with them + NKing to close PMs looks sus!

This is me in a hypothetical scenario discussion lol. excited. also, i have no real thoughts aside from who keeps messing with the trains im on? 

im thinking about why would penguin endanger themselves to create another tie? an elim would die either way.

wait, flamingo was the tineye? yes, yes they were.

6 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

@Opal Lion ???? why would you keep going for penguin if you thought they were a dif check?

okay so uhm. work with me bud because the day is young and if we're both v then this day is borked atm.

@Sage Kangaroo Stop explaining what i could do as an elim and explain instead what im doing otherwise that is scummy. Also as much as I'd love to gain any insight from Dingo's 2 posts, you can't claim that theres much to gain from Dingo's post on me in relation to my alignment because its so NAI. Come for what I myself have put down.

And I and Zebra knew of the gambit and helped directly influence/plan it. Ostritch guessed the gambit occured as well in my pms.

Hm. I'm gonna gut rn here bc I don't really care for your tone right now and I think your arguement on me is lame. OMGUS. Sage Kangaroo

Kinda where I'm thinking right now too, which is... more annoying than I'd like. I'll need a bit to go over EOD1 but again I'd posit that from the flips so far that elims were probably low pressure. I know I'm V, and i had 2 elims stacked on me, when if e!penguin was in trouble, surely they can throw a vote off to another wagon. and also 2 elims on 1 wagon is pretty bizzare regardless of my alignment because they dont tend to like being on the same one too often. (wagonomics or something but meh). i think elims didnt care.

ehhhh. im kinda wary on lion but think theyre plausibly village. though i think i can understand this push. @Magenta Albatross . i dont rlly think i want a lion vote here today, but where else are you looking. youre still kinda on contention for me but i wanna mull that over rn (kangaroo pinged my omgusdar :[)

LOL. SORRY >.>

ya good.

oh, and Penguin

1 minute ago, Saffron Iguana said:

though i think i can understand this push.

I think saying you understand this push is strange since his reasonings for voting me are uh, not true.

Also for everyone talking about potential vote manip on D1 wrt Penguin- Penguin wasn't a wagon that was in contention for the entire day. They only showed up as an option about 30 minutes before EoD. 30 Minutes doesn't give people a lot of time to submit manip actions if they aren't on already.

Is there someone who rioted a vote onto penguin on D1? because people are acting like they know multiple manip actions happened. As someone who doesn't know any roles, has no claims, did not PM people, it's very annoying to read posts where people say things as if they should be common knowledge while specifically not explaining anything about it.

4 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

This is me in a hypothetical scenario discussion lol. excited. also, i have no real thoughts aside from who keeps messing with the trains im on? 

im thinking about why would penguin endanger themselves to create another tie? an elim would die either way.

wait, flamingo was the tineye? yes, yes they were.

ya good.

oh, and Penguin

Spoiler

image.png?ex=65b3dca1&is=65a167a1&hm=862

3 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

I think saying you understand this push is strange since his reasonings for voting me are uh, not true.

Also for everyone talking about potential vote manip on D1 wrt Penguin- Penguin wasn't a wagon that was in contention for the entire day. They only showed up as an option about 30 minutes before EoD. 30 Minutes doesn't give people a lot of time to submit manip actions if they aren't on already.

Is there someone who rioted a vote onto penguin on D1? because people are acting like they know multiple manip actions happened. As someone who doesn't know any roles, has no claims, did not PM people, it's very annoying to read posts where people say things as if they should be common knowledge while specifically not explaining anything about it.

eh from a vague im not thinking of it any harder point, sure. i dont agree with it but it feels faintly grounded in reality. idk i wasnt very grounded in reality last eod. :P.

mmmm fair point actually-  again i need to look back over eod1 bc most of my vague analysis is kinda superficial and based only on seeing the end vcs you posted. i only knew like.... 3 roleclaims LOL. idk anything abt any vote manip either ive rlly not payed attention to that 💔

5 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png?ex=65b3dca1&is=65a167a1&hm=862

eh from a vague im not thinking of it any harder point, sure. i dont agree with it but it feels faintly grounded in reality. idk i wasnt very grounded in reality last eod. :P.

mmmm fair point actually-  again i need to look back over eod1 bc most of my vague analysis is kinda superficial and based only on seeing the end vcs you posted. i only knew like.... 3 roleclaims LOL. idk anything abt any vote manip either ive rlly not payed attention to that 💔

oh shush imma just doing something.

4 hours ago, Sage Kangaroo said:

Just a reminder that as long as the Spiked believe they can control the Coinshot or atleast think they are in the Coinshot's ears, they're not likely to kill the Coinshot. I say this because I think Dingo's vote on Iguana hints at familiarity between the two of them. Iguana

To investigate Penguin further, I'll need to know the players who knew about your reaction test before you claimed Mistborn in thread, Chameleon. 

Don't know everyone who knew, but:

Scorp, Iguana, and Zebra were all told by me, that I was doing this gambit and that I am a thug

Fuchsia Ostrich knew I was a thug. I'm curious if @Oxblood Beagle did too.

Penguin and Lion both have said that they knew nothing of this gambit.

11 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Someone who isn’t Cham case me on Penguin, I’d love to be wrong on him

Penguin was saved d1 by ostrich EoD voting ivory. Penguin and Ostrich could be e/e

Penguin said they have a non-coinshot, non-mistborn, non-seeker, non-vanilla role. They also said not to send the coinshot after them.

Penguin's "analysis" posts consists of one post counting the number of times someone said the word falcon (and making a poe out of it) and reposting all the vote counts.

Penguin's Reasons for voting me d3 seemed insubstantial, and came off to me as "I'm going to vote chameleon anyways but let me attach my master's thesis to it"

Penguin defended Vulture when they had a vote removed from them, and I think we can assume the elims have a soother as well, or a mistborn who drew brass.

Verdict: Penguin is elim

5 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

That reminds me, if we theorize poor PM presence by the elims, Lion's comment about not having PM info + NKing to close PMs looks sus!

Very original. 

I don't know the source of any vote manip so far, for what it's worth! 

Upon rereading D1 EOD, I see what you mean! Ostrich bails Penguin out, but I can easily imagine the two low active elims not being on near rollover the help, with votes or vote manip! I'll stand by my guess that with the margins so tight that round, they wouldn't do a triple distancing play though, meaning V!Ig! 

2 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Scorp, Iguana, and Zebra were all told by me, that I was doing this gambit and that I am a thug

Penguin was saved d1 by ostrich EoD voting ivory. Penguin and Ostrich could be e/e

Penguin said they have a non-coinshot, non-mistborn, non-seeker, non-vanilla role. They also said not to send the coinshot after them.

Penguin's "analysis" posts consists of one post counting the number of times someone said the word falcon (and making a poe out of it) and reposting all the vote counts.

Penguin's Reasons for voting me d3 seemed insubstantial, and came off to me as "I'm going to vote chameleon anyways but let me attach my master's thesis to it"

Penguin defended Vulture when they had a vote removed from them, and I think we can assume the elims have a soother as well, or a mistborn who drew brass.

im believing you now.

Just now, Quartz Zebra said:

That reminds me, if we theorize poor PM presence by the elims, Lion's comment about not having PM info + NKing to close PMs looks sus!

Very original. 

I don't know the source of any vote manip so far, for what it's worth! 

Upon rereading D1 EOD, I see what you mean! Ostrich bails Penguin out, but I can easily imagine the two low active elims not being on near rollover the help, with votes or vote manip! I'll stand by my guess that with the margins so tight that round, they wouldn't do a triple distancing play though, meaning V!Ig! 

i love the bold sarcastic comments.

3 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Something I do want to toss out there - an E!Soother could have pretty easily decided to mess with a V!Vulture exe just for the chaos of it, which is potentially a reason to go for Iguana over Vulture. Or we could just knock out Vulture.

^ I'm back to 75/25! I think you should look at someone else just to demonstrate to yourself you're not tunneling, Cham, (ISO Beagle maybe and see if you decide they too are evil) but in the meantime, I'll buy what you're selling! 

1 minute ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

I love the bold sarcastic comments.

he's pocketing you, kill him now! 

Just now, Quartz Zebra said:

^ I'm back to 75/25! I think you should look at someone else just to demonstrate to yourself you're not tunneling, Cham, (ISO Beagle maybe and see if you decide they too are evil) but in the meantime, I'll buy what you're selling! 

he's pocketing you, kill him now! 

why- no. im not. i just think the bolded is funny. 

Sal was having some trouble. He couldnt wrap his head around how many have died. its absurd. but at least they have a good thing on the elims. we are getting closer.

4 hours ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

I’m unable to find any significant mentions of Vulture in Ostrich’s posts pre-coinshot survival, but @Fuchsia Ostrich why did you ask the group PM about our PMs with Vulture? What prompted that question and what did you find? 

Reminder that the e!Rioter could have saved Penguin D1 if they wanted to but didn’t. Penguin is probably a villager. 

Oh yeah. So on Sunday at 7pm Mouse asked me for reads on Kangaroo and Vulture. We had a big snow storm in CT that night/going into the next day, so my priority was shoveling and then work, but when I finally got around to it (I believe it was Monday when I started asking in the Lavender PM about who else Vulture PM’d D1) I flagged the things I mentioned: Vulture giving a hyper specific number of how many PMs they made (11) when I asked if they were PMing everyone like Tuat, and Vulture never responding after I challenged his reads in our PM (he was shading Mouse and I wasn’t with it). Unfortunately I never ended up following through with discovering the other players that Vulture PM’d, but the claims in that same PM were:

1. Ostrich 
  2. Scorpion
  3. Iguana (after I explained why I was asking)

Beagle (you) said they PM’d Vulture and Mouse only got PM’d N1 after Vulture told me the 11, so I’m not sure either counted toward that 11. I never ended up following through by asking others / Vulture directly, mostly because I began devoting all my time in thread instead of PMs after Mouse didd

Edited by Fuchsia Ostrich

6 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Oh yeah. So on Sunday at 7pm Mouse asked me for reads on Kangaroo and Vulture. We had a big snow storm in CT that night/going into the next day, so my priority was shoveling and then work, but when I finally got around to it (I believe it was Monday when I started asking in the Lavender PM about who else Vulture PM’d D1) I flagged the things I mentioned: Vulture giving a hyper specific number of how many PMs they made (11) when I asked if they were PMing everyone like Tuat, and Vulture never responding after I challenged his reads in our PM (he was shading Mouse and I wasn’t with it). Unfortunately I never ended up following through with discovering the other players that Vulture PM’d, but the claims in that same PM were:

1.  Ostrich 
  2. Scorpion
  3. Iguana (after I explained why I was asking)

Beagle (you) said they PM’d Vulture and Mouse only got PM’d N1 after Vulture told me the 11, so I’m not sure either counted toward that 11. I never ended up following through by asking others / Vulture directly, mostly because I began devoting all my time in thread instead of PMs after Mouse didd

hmmmm... good points. also, sucks about the snowstorm. i did not get a pm from vulture, if you are asking.

35 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Only saying that while this is a valid assumption to have, you specifically should have a very good idea on why I wasn't in the PM circles

9 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

We had a big snow storm in CT that night/going into the next day

I wish we would have a snowstorm here
it was 43 and snowing last night and I have a feeling thats all the snow I'm going to see

6 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Only saying that while this is a valid assumption to have, you specifically should have a very good idea on why I wasn't in the PM circles

I wish we would have a snowstorm here
it was 43 and snowing last night and I have a feeling thats all the snow I'm going to see

We are supposed to get more Tuesday. You can have it if you want

8 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Tbf lion has a point. Just because someone wasn't in a PM circle doesn't mean they're inherently Elim. Again I village read Lion, so I disagree with the logic of " not in PM circles = elim" 

1 hour ago, Opal Lion said:

Was just about to say this, yeah, Alb’s reasoning feels lazy to me

There was a weird thing where the official VC as shown N1 had a vote rioted onto Hyena (bringing them into the tie) but it’s gone now (presumably because the GMs forgot Hyena was a Smoker at the time). It’s possible that Tuatara was aware enough of the votes to try to give e!Penguin have a 1/3 shot at survival over the 1/2 he had, but they also could have just saved him and I feel like the difference there of how sus it makes Penguin look isn’t that large.

1 hour ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

I feel like you didn’t read my case request that closely :p.

Hmm. Forgot about that. But I still think Ostrich is clear.

And having a role and not wanting to die is sus?

I distinctly remember multiple reads lists and NKAs so this is demonstrably false.

They voted you because your gambit that was falling apart didn’t make sense, which was entirely fair :P.

That post you quoted is obviously not a defense of Vulture lol he hypothesized an e!Soother messing with things (which I said as well) and then said we could just kill them anyway

All this to say. I’m not sure if Penguin is evil or not. But there’s a reason I asked someone other than you to case him to me.

Also we don’t have snow, but we have -20 F wind chill so if anyone wants some of that feel free to take it 

1 minute ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

There was a weird thing where the official VC as shown N1 had a vote rioted onto Hyena (bringing them into the tie) but it’s gone now (presumably because the GMs forgot Hyena was a Smoker at the time). It’s possible that Tuatara was aware enough of the votes to try to give e!Penguin have a 1/3 shot at survival over the 1/2 he had, but they also could have just saved him and I feel like the difference there of how sus it makes Penguin look isn’t that large.

I distinctly remember multiple reads lists and NKAs so this is demonstrably false.

They voted you because your gambit that was falling apart didn’t make sense, which was entirely fair :P.

That post you quoted is obviously not a defense of Vulture lol he hypothesized an e!Soother messing with things (which I said as well) and then said we could just kill them anyway

All this to say. I’m not sure if Penguin is evil or not. But there’s a reason I asked someone other than you to case him to me.

Fine then. Give me a case on why Penguin is village, then.

Additionally, if Ostrich had better/prior communication with Tuatara, they could've rioted one vote on penguin to a no vote.

Again, rioting a smoked target makes you lose you vote, so I agree with the conclusion that Tuatara didn't riot D1

1 minute ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Potentially is a good look that he's decided to vote me at all. Unless there was a PM discussion last night that I'm not aware of, I'm pretty widely village read. Amber didn't care to not village read me and with how little Alb has talked this game I'd assume something similar from an Elim in his position.

Also just kinda wondering why no one's used the fact that I like, soothed a vote off vullture, as like, a point to push on me for.

5 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Also we don’t have snow, but we have -20 F wind chill so if anyone wants some of that feel free to take it 

imma stick with penguin vote for now to see his flip.