Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

1 minute ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Meerkat is village yes

Not really how I see this interaction in all honesty.

Meerkat's overreaction to that no longer reads as an Indignant villager with knowledge that Amber is an Elim.

EDIT:

sad, mauve posted. No more filter kill 😔

2 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Not really how I see this interaction in all honesty.

Meerkat's overreaction to that no longer reads as an Indignant villager with knowledge that Amber is an Elim.

EDIT:

sad, mauve posted. No more filter kill 😔

That sure makes me feel good!

Edited by Mauve Crocodile

1 minute ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

That sure makes me feel good!

I dedicate 100% of my time to making sure everyone feels loved and appreciated

EDIT:

If Penguin is a villager [Amber is] more likely an Elim based on wagons, and I do think they're just likely a difference check. So atp it's which person I find to be more villagery, which....uh....moving on...

Oh look at this that I posted

guess i'm just gonna keep voting penguin

12 minutes ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

I am not elim. I a, am inactive. Those do not equal each other

I mean, so far they sort of do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

10 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Scorp wholeheartedly endorsed killing Vulture in my PM! But they also said they couldn't go through with it yesterday and only voted them when they were in a 5:3 lead! They're like fifth on my list, but they're on my list! Probably doing Penguin, Ostrich, Croc, Beagle, Lion, Scorp! 

As I said in our PM, no way e!me pushes e!Vulture that hard to you, I had just set myself up perfectly to waffle about it (like Iguana did!) but I hardcore pushed it. But sure you can put me on the list if it makes you feel better :3

Why the heck is Ostrich second though lol

And why isn’t Ele on your list

Just now, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I mean, so far they sort of do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

As I said in our PM, no way e!me pushes e!Vulture that hard to you, I had just set myself up perfectly to waffle about it (like Iguana did!) but I hardcore pushed it. But sure you can put me on the list if it makes you feel better :3

Why the heck is Ostrich second though lol

And why isn’t Ele on your list

OK...This game is a bad example...

Am not so sure. Yes, meta, but I really don’t feel good about how noncommittal you’ve been. About everything. You interrogate everyone but dodge simple questions, you avoid giving specific reads, you keep your own PoE as wide as possible.

Case in point was last turn in our PM with Zebra. I could not get an answer out of you on who he should shoot. You were unsure about everyone. Which, fair, it wasn’t like I was sure Vulture was a hit, but I was sure that this cycle would go the best if we had vulture's flip (whatever that was) and I find it odd how little opinions you have on everyone after questioning everyone so thoroughly the entire game.

So yeah. Science :P.

Wow, I need to figure this thing out quick or the game is going to win itself without me. School stuff is close to wrapping up for the week so I’ll see if I can at least give gut level opinions about everyone that’s still alive in time to discuss with everyone. But it’s late now and sleep is good.

4 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Am not so sure. Yes, meta, but I really don’t feel good about how noncommittal you’ve been. About everything. You interrogate everyone but dodge simple questions, you avoid giving specific reads, you keep your own PoE as wide as possible.

Case in point was last turn in our PM with Zebra. I could not get an answer out of you on who he should shoot. You were unsure about everyone. Which, fair, it wasn’t like I was sure Vulture was a hit, but I was sure that this cycle would go the best if we had vulture's flip (whatever that was) and I find it odd how little opinions you have on everyone after questioning everyone so thoroughly the entire game.

So yeah. Science :P.

LOL. xD welcome. To . Me. LOL. (I suffer from wet cat syndrome polarisation x3)

I don’t rlly think my poe’s been wide as possible I just struggle to condense it because I don’t feel very secure with my reads this game. Also when have I dodged simple questions ;_; that’s not something I ever do on purpose, but I do struggle with memory problems.

also I gave my answer to zebra on who I thought they should shoot. I just didn’t tell you, because I’d rather give it straight to the horse’s mouth.

and I have given opinions? You can’t seriously say I’ve not given my opinions this game at all. Even if they might be wrong ones. Like look at my later posts in the night cycle, those are opinions. Look at my postings going into day. Those are opinions. 

I don’t rlly mind the science though like idrc about getting wagoned because I don’t think it’s going to last (wolftell). Idk :P.

I'll return to my observation that Penguin said "from my POV it's V-V" and I don't think that's a very villagery thing to say! 

If I don't mention people it's because they don't exist to me! Ele stopped moving so my T Rex brain can't see them! 

Iguana, you said not to shoot Scorp, which is good, but your pick was Alb! Given your position as the deciding vote that put Heron over Vulture, at the very last moment, I see where this is coming from! Checking the Vulture CW makes absolute sense! 

Apparently there's still work to be done when it comes to solving. 

Edit: But D1 two elims voted on the and I have the opposite take as Lion on that one! Seems villagey! 

Double edit: Penguin can't be e-e with Iguana because e!Iguana muddled around distancing while Penguin was up for death! 

I can see Iguana setting up a massive distancing scenario, but they get the benefit of the doubt for at least a round for the way that VC looks! 

Edited by Quartz Zebra

13 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

I'll return to my observation that Penguin said "from my POV it's V-V" and I don't think that's a very villagery thing to say! 

oh wait when was this said? mmm its probs worth rereading eod1 now with 3 redflips

14 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

If I don't mention people it's because they don't exist to me! Ele stopped moving so my T Rex brain can't see them! 

tbf they are fk bait so i dont rlly think it matters much

15 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Iguana, you said not to shoot Scorp, which is good, but your pick was Alb! Given your position as the deciding vote that put Heron over Vulture, at the very last moment, I see where this is coming from! Checking the Vulture CW makes absolute sense! 

... yeah yk what thats fair. again i dont like. mind a lot of the suspicion but its still mildly annoying. though i guess actually when am i not annoyed as town in a game of mafia LOL

16 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Edit: But D1 two elims voted on the and I have the opposite take as Lion on that one! Seems villagey! 

Double edit: Penguin can't be e-e with Iguana because e!Iguana muddled around distancing while Penguin was up for death! 

I can see Iguana setting up a massive distancing scenario, but they get the benefit of the doubt for at least a round for the way that VC looks! 

wdym here? can u maybe rephrase this and re-explain the later 2  points here?

15 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Fair enough. But why slot Ostrich so high on your kill list after their Vulture pushes? Legit curious here because there’s no way you’re not village lol

Eh, checking the counterwagon seems like a much more natural train of thought to take place after the original wagon dies. If that was their motive I don’t see why they don’t suggest Vulture.

1 minute ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Fair enough. But why slot Ostrich so high on your kill list after their Vulture pushes? Legit curious here because there’s no way you’re not village lol

Eh, checking the counterwagon seems like a much more natural train of thought to take place after the original wagon dies. If that was their motive I don’t see why they don’t suggest Vulture.

what counterwagon- i suggested alb bc i thought that was best for my own personal worldview i dont rember that at all

also i still tr'd vulture i thought they'd flip v there ;_;

38 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

oh wait when was this said? mmm its probs worth rereading eod1 now with 3 redflips

tbf they are fk bait so i dont rlly think it matters much

... yeah yk what thats fair. again i dont like. mind a lot of the suspicion but its still mildly annoying. though i guess actually when am i not annoyed as town in a game of mafia LOL

wdym here? can u maybe rephrase this and re-explain the later 2  points here?

It was said the Night after they almost got voted off, or late in that round! 

As for the edits, look at the colored VCs Lion posted! You voted Tua, and Tua and Dingo voted you! Only reasonable options are 1. V!penguin so you took the opportunity under no pressure to distance, 2. E!penguin with V!iguana, 3. V!iguana because why would 3 elims vote for elims! 

Distancing is fun though. 

37 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I don't see anyone else defending Penguin by proxy today! Plus, the D1 Ivory Dragonfly CW to Penguin is Vulture, Penguin, Ostrich! 

I'd forgetten they pushed Vulture over Heron! Possible they were a writeoff to distance from, but I should stick to the more intuitive reads for now and clear them! 

So I'll call into question the loyalty of Beagle, who voted Heron and has otherwise been sidetraining! 

brief re look at the vcs that lion posted makes me pause a bit wrt d1. yes penguins train is all flipped vs, but also tuatara was there at eod iirc and idr there being a sense of pressure. i feel like that’d make penguin less likely to be an elim here? lol me if i’m wrong but also like… def reads like an elims didn’t care moment just from ending vc alone. i’ll def go reread eod 1 but just spaghetti thoughts for now

@Chartreuse Penguin in a world where we’re both V here, where are you looking?

edit: i support science but can we make get a albatross CW going rn for #wagonomics rn?

Edited by Saffron Iguana

22 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

@Chartreuse Penguin in a world where we’re both V here, where are you looking?

edit: i support science but can we make get a albatross CW going rn for #wagonomics rn?

If we're both V, then I'd probably push Albatross again. Crocodile is another option, to see if we can get another active player and/or go after filter evasion. But I might be a bit preoccupied not getting exed this turn. 

The other option is go on a distro hunt for that Soother, but that's probably too complicated.

6 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Amber Vulture has been killed! They were a Spiked Thug

Cream Tuatara has been removed due to inactivity! They were a Spiked Rioter

Unrelated, but I think Vulture and Tuatara are both villagers who elims will eventually get misexed if alive in late-game. Please do not sleep walk into these exes.Vulture has an RP-centric style which is hard to village read for some but their thoughts have been aligning with my own quite a bit and even when they don't, they feel organic. Tuatara has been talking about anything but the game and asked me what I had for dinner in PMs. Their play so far has been devoid of elim agenda to an extreme level. Obviously, do the due diligence to both but I'm pretty sure they're just villagers (less certain on Tuatara but still) and I can bet they will get misexed later anyway.

Spoiler

clarkson.jpg

@Amber Vulture GGs, you fooled me.

Albatross, anyone? 

Edit:

Zebra, Meerkat, Lion, Ostrich, Penguin are all villagers in my opinion. 

Edit:

On second thought, take Ostrich off that list until I see whether their Vulture push existed pre-coinshot shot at all or if it only materialized after Vulture was half dead. 

Edited by Oxblood Beagle

7 hours ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Okay zebra, iguana and scorp are all village 

Just a reminder that as long as the Spiked believe they can control the Coinshot or atleast think they are in the Coinshot's ears, they're not likely to kill the Coinshot. I say this because I think Dingo's vote on Iguana hints at familiarity between the two of them. Iguana

To investigate Penguin further, I'll need to know the players who knew about your reaction test before you claimed Mistborn in thread, Chameleon. 

Well shot Zebra.

8 hours ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

we know Tuatara was an Elim Rioter

We also know that Tuatara didn't use their ability D1 either - their vote on Iguana wasn't missing from the vote tally D1, in any variation of it. 

Thinking I'm going to put a vote down on Lion. After being barely active for the first two cycles, they were suddenly super active during D3, which I think has been the busiest turn so far. They also tried to avoid the Vulture vote, and though briefly voted for Vulture right near the end of cycle, they moved their vote to the other trains once Scorpion followed them to Vulture (which was the last vote on Vulture at end of cycle). Looking back through all of their posts this game, I'm not sure that I saw anything compellingly village either tbh. They ask lots of questions but don't necessarily answer many, have a few weird arguments, and do some info summaries like with the vote tallies. 

I’m unable to find any significant mentions of Vulture in Ostrich’s posts pre-coinshot survival, but @Fuchsia Ostrich why did you ask the group PM about our PMs with Vulture? What prompted that question and what did you find? 

Reminder that the e!Rioter could have saved Penguin D1 if they wanted to but didn’t. Penguin is probably a villager.