Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

6 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

didnt you say you would pm me so we could bounce ideas?

Sorry yeah, sending now!

Also can everyone vote in purple their top three village reads, if applicable. I want to dump some information to a player that can relay it to the thread would I die tn

6 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Sorry yeah, sending now!

Also can everyone vote in purple their top three village reads, if applicable. I want to dump some information to a player that can relay it to the thread would I die tn

Like PM you the top 3 or put it in thread 

Nvm I get it

That should be applicable to everyone, if you don’t have three village reads by now what are you even doing lol

@Fuchsia Ostrich

Probably

1. Beagle
  2. Lion
  3. Meerkat

Though that third spot could be switched out with multiple other people, I’m just really feeling the Meerkat purity clear rn

Edited by Amethyst Scorpion

12 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Like PM you the top 3 or put it in thread 

Nvm I get it

That should be applicable to everyone, if you don’t have three village reads by now what are you even doing lol

@Fuchsia Ostrich

Probably

1. Beagle
  2. Lion
  3. Meerkat

Though that third spot could be switched out with multiple other people, I’m just really feeling the Meerkat purity clear rn

i feel honored : >

15 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Sorry yeah, sending now!

thanks.

7 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

Why do you find Penguin and Ostrich to be lhf?

and therefore what is your current poe?

Kangaroo wasn't someone I wanted dead. I didn't like the mint train and wanted something else. That wasn't vulture.

and if Penguin flips V it means I need to re eval specifically vulture and ostrich (moreso vulture), and makes Amethyst more of a lock to me.

Regardless of that Sapphire is probably someone who should die imo, but penguin is a better info flip.

I try

penguin bc everybody keeps coming back to them LOL- and i dont rlly know thats a hit. ostritch bc im otherwise inclined to suspect them but remember like 3 towny things from them and am like ah yeah maybe not.

and,... good question ill be getting to that.

mmmm. okay then.

do you think vulture and penguin cant both be V? why is amethyst lock if penguin v?>

mmmm /shrug

ihu <3.

6 hours ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

@Saffron Iguana what do you think of Swan? I’m mildly surprised they didn’t make your list. 

i forgor swan.  put in the needs re-eavl pile. inclined to think lost villager but not with any accuracy

23 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Sorry yeah, sending now!

Opal Lion

Oxblood Beagle

[insert colour] Zebra...

3 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

penguin bc everybody keeps coming back to them LOL- and i dont rlly know thats a hit. ostritch bc im otherwise inclined to suspect them but remember like 3 towny things from them and am like ah yeah maybe not.

and,... good question ill be getting to that.

mmmm. okay then.

do you think vulture and penguin cant both be V? why is amethyst lock if penguin v?>

mmmm /shrug

ihu <3.

i forgor swan.  put in the needs re-eavl pile. inclined to think lost villager but not with any accuracy

Opal Lion

Oxblood Beagle

[insert colour] Zebra...

quartz.

29 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Sorry yeah, sending now!

Saffron Iguana

Quartz Zebra

Opal Lion

I am going to respond to everyone apparently who wants me to die 

1 hour ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

If anyone has steel tonight, maybe shoot Albatross so I don't need to spend time figuring their slot out.

Actually, people should shoot me so that way I can get Exe'd tomorrow

Opal Lion

?? Salmon Meerkat

??? Amethyst Scorpion

??????? Everyone Else

9 hours ago, Saffron Iguana said:

(do wanna say it’s been a blast reading ur rp regardless of anything <3)

[OOC: Thank you so much! I wasn't sure if I was overdoing it, or if the RP was even making sense, so that is really lovely to hear.]

8 hours ago, Amber Vulture said:

Sasha wondered how many of the most vocal villagers were secretly Spiked. Endsayer (Fuchsia Ostrich)? Barney (Amethyst Scorpion)? Samwise (Pearl Chameleon)? (Opal Lion)? (Saffron Iguana)? Zee (Quartz Zebra)? Sal (Salmon Meerkat)? (Oxblood Beagle)? Leo (Sage Kangaroo)? Grandiose Verbosity (Magenta Albatross)? They were all arguing, and lying, and suspecting each other, and flipflopping back and forth on votes. The last shreds of confidence Sasha owned in any if them had been destroyed today. 

On the plus side, if I get Exe'd because of being too unpredictable or allegedly anti-village I will not be surprised

7 hours ago, Saffron Iguana said:

kinda think that cham/vulture/penguin/ostrich/meerkat are lhf the mafia need miselimed (i’m sorry heron i couldn’t recognize you too ;_;) (mildly ordered by strength of read. cham is admittedly 80% id based) 

ig i wouldn’t be surprised if there was a mafia in there but not more than 1 or 2

I am NOT going through the whole "would e!Cham self vote?" Thing again. I'd rather just not be around anymore and get Exe'd or something like that. It's stupid to die because of playstyle in a storming AN of all things, and I'd rather have it happen sooner than later.

11 hours ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

I mostly just remember low-investment + RP fixation. But you've stepped up on the NKA & reads front, so that's a stark enough contrast for me to give you a pass. Unless you want me to drop you down into my immediate PoE...

Going "dingo" entails RPing 1-2 times per cycle and avoiding meaningful thoughts.

10 hours ago, Saffron Iguana said:

He means that Mouse argued the same point about your different play this game, but he still finds it weird that you mentioned next to nothing about Vulture the whole last turn despite your playstyle and the fact that they survived an attack.

this stupid AG is based on meta reads of player IDs and that is just stupid. Actually:

Try to solve players

Vote on them ahead of time

Justify your god damn vote

Like the game was meant to be played

11 hours ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

I'm mostly effort clearing Penguin because of their player ID (the fact that they're not Dingoing again). Willing to relook and reconsider

Perfect. Perfect. Exactly what we needed. I am never going to effort clear a player based on their ID in an AG of all things because it's an AG? Come on people, do better.

11 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

So you changed your mind about disagreeing with my re: Kanga’s EoD votes?

Kangaroo was a dumb train made by dumb reasoning and sheeping. It came right out of Ostrich's post (that I can never seem to find) and tbh, if vulture flips e, Ostrich is E as well (matches their penguin defence). If ostrich flips V, it means literally nothing.

9 hours ago, Amber Vulture said:

It seemed a Soother was among them. But were they friend or foe? 

Wasn't there a rioter or something like that?

7 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

if Penguin flips V it means I need to re eval specifically vulture and ostrich (moreso vulture), and makes Amethyst more of a lock to me.

This comes off to me as "penguin will flip v and then I'll look at vulture" tbh but idk Don't listen to me I'm tilted or something idc 

8 hours ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

do think Albatross has good elim equity  and I really dislike them being present and posting at rollover but not committing to a vote on either train, especially because in my opinion the top two were v/v and Alb’s lack of stance seems like an elim just trying to stay out of it while acting conflicted in their posts. 

Guys look! Another storming ID based read on someone! If you're going to sus someone for who they are, then literally why is this an AG.

Like, someone come up with a case that uses things from in thread to explain why alb is e. I'm not saying that alb is v, I'm just saying there needs to be better reasons end of discussion

Sal wanted to scream. people were fighting. things were getting out of hand, things things things. ENOUGH. he feels tears come to his eyes. Please... Make it stop. Sal falls to his knees, his head in his hands. Please. just... please. find common ground, this is no time to fight amongst ourselves. He whispers.

Fights at school and what not, cham being this, its a bit much for me, sorry. imma take a break from this. if you need me, pms.

14 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Guys look! Another storming ID based read

While I do agree with the fact that there are too many ID based reads in this game, that one....wasn't? 

Cham if you wanna yell some more can you pm me?

33 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

This comes off to me as "penguin will flip v and then I'll look at vulture" tbh but idk Don't listen to me I'm tilted or something idc 

So your personal opinion is that Penguin is a villager and that Vulture and Ostrich are not?

Just now, Opal Lion said:

So your personal opinion is that Penguin is a villager and that Vulture and Ostrich are not?

Penguin is obviously Elim

Vulture is probably not, but could be Elim

Ostrich is probably not Elim, but definitely if vulture and penguin are elim

If it helps, I don’t know any IDs. It is nice to see that the inactivity deaths leaned in our favor, if only slightly.

I’m trying to put myself in the head of the Spiked, and if they have a Soother, I think they would use it in any close vote where the lower voted player isn’t also a Spiked. In other words, the missing vote doesn’t say anything in and of itself about Vulture’s alignment.

ok poeing again meow

Spoiler

Amber Vulture

Pearl Chameleon

Onyx Flamingo

Coral Swan

Quartz Zebra

Salmon Meerkat

Amethyst Scorpion

Oxblood Beagle

Sage Kangaroo

Chartreuse Penguin

Sapphire Elephant

Opal Lion

Fuchsia Ostrich

Magenta Albatross

Cream Tuatara

Mauve Crocodile

(as before, assume filter kill is green for posterity) ->

Spoiler

Amber Vulture

Onyx Flamingo

Coral Swan

Salmon Meerkat

Amethyst Scorpion

Sage Kangaroo

Chartreuse Penguin

Sapphire Elephant

Fuchsia Ostrich

Magenta Albatross

Mauve Crocodile

->

Spoiler

Onyx Flamingo

Salmon Meerkat

Sage Kangaroo

Sapphire Elephant

Magenta Albatross

Mauve Crocodile

which does not make me feel too good actually. ill tentitively take out our next likely fks as well and assume they flip green

->

Spoiler

Onyx Flamingo

Salmon Meerkat

Sage Kangaroo

Magenta Albatross

which... is a list of names. i dont know that i feel great about it actually.

few notes i have (i dont have citations) is flamingo unlikely with alb/swan/penguin, meerkat not likely with vulture/scorp, kanga unlikely with  vulture.

which i guess means that this as a 4 man team may not work. but also i dont think its correct at all. so lemme uhm re look at my listings

(Chameleon/Beagle/Zebra/Lion) 0-1?

(Vulture/Swan/Scorpion/Penguin/Ostrich) 1-3...?

(Flamingo/Meerkat/Kangaroo/Albatross) 2-3?

Cham that post you quoted from me wasn’t even directed at you lol. I said at EoD that I’d wagon Kanga for their EoD votes, and Lion disagreed, but then earlier this turn they said that they didn’t like Kanga’s EoD. Hence that post.

I e!read you a lot more before I IDd you :p. I’m sorry if that doesn’t matter to you but I don’t think you expect me to… not use the information I have? Like you imply that player IDs can’t be justifications for votes which I don’t particularly agree with. This game wasn’t designed with the idea that everyone remains anonymous the entire time, that’s just never how these things go.

And yeah that Beagle read of Alb is exactly what you asked for and not an ID read. My e!lean of them is not based on ID. In fact none of my e!reads are based on ID.

Chameleon, while I do have an ID read on Albatross it has no affect on my alignment read on them. What gave you the impression that it did? I have no preconceptions on what to look for from e!Alb off a meta standpoint, even if my ID read is correct.