Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

Just now, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Ugh. I literally cannot fathom why we are ignoring a player who survived a non-guaranteed-elim kill over the rest of these trains, but I guess it's out of my hands. Mouse I miss you

The coinshot can finish them off tonight if they care enough. My question is why do you think that it's our job as the village to carry out kills intended by the coinshot? Personally I don't care to resolve it because I was not in the group PM that decided it.

Just now, Opal Lion said:

The coinshot can finish them off tonight if they care enough. My question is why do you think that it's our job as the village to carry out kills intended by the coinshot? Personally I don't care to resolve it because I was not in the group PM that decided it.

Who's to say it wasn't a mistborn that won't be able to kill anyone next turn because they rolled coinshot once.

Just now, Sage Kangaroo said:

Because my whole theory goes away if they have actually claimed Thug prior to this cycle. I was on the assumption that they were doing things on a whim. 

I wasn't told the Thug's identity but Mouse warned me about a Thug cycles ago who he had no idea how to read, as well as a potential fake green scan gambit. It checks out for Cham either way

1 minute ago, Saffron Iguana said:

thug claim was to mouse/scorp pre cycle i believe

I claimed to mouse, and then to scorp, mouse and falcon d1. I am later informed 5 turns later that half of the storming thread knew of my role

Edited by Pearl Chameleon
Added five turns later

Vote Count:

Amber Vulture (4) - Fuchsia Ostrich, Mint Heron, Pearl Chameleon, Salmon Meerkat
Mint Heron (4) - Amber Vulture, Opal Lion, Oxblood Beagle, Quartz Zebra
Magenta Albatross (3) - Amethyst Scorpion, Chartreuse Penguin, Sage Kangaroo
Mauve Crocodile (1) - Saffron Iguana
Pearl Chameleon (1) - Coral Swan

Edited by Elandera

1 minute ago, Opal Lion said:

As just stated by others, someone claimed to be a MB that shot Vulture. We have no evidence of a CS

2 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Ugh. I literally cannot fathom why we are ignoring a player who survived a non-guaranteed-elim kill over the rest of these trains, but I guess it's out of my hands. Mouse I miss you

Because I don’t really read Vulture as evil and I don’t know enough about the distro to say whether an e!Thug makes sense

1 minute ago, Mint Heron said:

Make that two.

At this point it’d be because you keep asking this ngl

Just now, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

As just stated by others, someone claimed to be a MB that shot Vulture. We have no evidence of a CS

I did not see that anywhere. I saw zebra asking for the Mistborn who shot vulture to claim to him.

Also yeah I’d be fine with a flash Kanga wagon after their eod votes but I’m not moving first cause I’m a coward

Just now, Sage Kangaroo said:

I am not asking because I am against a Heron execution. I am asking if I should be on ittttt. 

youd trust the word of someone to decide an exe this close rn?

1 minute ago, Opal Lion said:

And regardless, the role doesn't matter. it was a single person deciding a kill and I don't see why we need to finish it.

Just now, Opal Lion said:

Amber Vulture

Why this sequence? @Opal Lion